1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 01:011 edit
    Did you Republicans even listen when Jindal urged a couple of days ago that the Republican Party must stop being the stupid party? I guess not. Still the stupid party and always will be. After all, it is in your ideology. Winning the presidency, while not impossible, is definitely stacked against you.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 01:03
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Did you Republicans even listen when Jindal urged a couple of days ago that the Republican Party must stop being the stupid party? I guess not. Still the stupid party and always will be. After all, it is in your ideology. Winning the presidency, while not impossible, is definitely stacked against you.
    Jindal is probably right, but not for the reasons that a Democrat might think.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 01:53
    You're such a sissy. Does your father wish he had a son? I'll bet he cries himself to sleep each night, cursing himself for failing so miserably with you.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 02:03
    Jindal made some very good points -- although his delivery lacks and the Republican elite scarcely paid any attention according to reports.

"We must stop being the stupid party. I'm serious. It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.
  5. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 02:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 02:041 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    You're such a sissy. Does your father wish he had a son? I'll bet he cries himself to sleep each night, cursing himself for failing so miserably with you.
    Me or my Dad would gladly put a bullet in your head you ignorant worthless piece of crap.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 02:09
    Originally posted by spruce112358
    Jindal made some very good points -- although his delivery lacks and the Republican elite scarcely paid any attention according to reports.

"We must stop being the stupid party. I'm serious. It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of R ...[text shortened]... ns damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.
    I like Jindal. There are a lot of really smart young Republicans ready for the next step. Paul Ryan, Nikki Haley, Jindal...we'll be just fine.
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 02:12
    Me or my Dad would gladly put a bullet in your head you ignorant worthless piece of crap.
    Whoa there, Tex! I thought you were a pacifist! Now you want to kill people? I thought you were against gun violence!
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 02:17
    After a comment like this, moon, do you think you should have any guns you might own taken away?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree