1. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 17:30
    Thread 122000

Originally posted by Russ
    If anyone has any spare time after clearing their games each day, and would like to help moderate the content on these forums, please make a quick post here.

To be considered you will need to have been active on the site for over a year, fairly active in the forums and have no history of making controversial posts.
    Yes, I appreciate that rules out most people, but there must be few people who still qualify, right?
  2. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 17:39
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    Thread 122000

Originally posted by Russ
    [b]If anyone has any spare time after clearing their games each day, and would like to help moderate the content on these forums, please make a quick post here.

To be considered you will need to have been active on the site for over a year, fairly active in the forums and have no history o ...[text shortened]... ppreciate that rules out most people, but there must be few people who still qualify, right?
    [/b]
    You should go for it yourself. You could just cut'n'paste your mod comments from some other source. Every. Single. Time.
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 17:52
    well, we never see Russ post in Debates. maybe he doesn't read it, either ... i bet i could squeak in ...
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 17:53
    if i'm elected forum mod, you won't have to wade thru pages and pages of FMF's "no it taint" posts ... they'll go POOF!
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 17:54
    vote for zeeblebot!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree