1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 13:562 edits
    http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010/10/07/politics-us-alaska-senate-miller-benefits_7996422.html

Who wrote those books on "how to get government grants?" You know, the guy in the funny suit. Was that Joe Miller? How come I've manage to live much longer than Joe and never received anything directly from government (not even that unconstitutional unemployment insurance that I actually pay for (applied once - had a job in 2 days.)) Can someone tell me where I can get a copy of Joe's book. It seems to be working great for him 'cause he's went from government assistance to private assistance from campaign donations. Think he'll be able to parley that into the big money like Mrs. Palin? I hope he can 'cause I'd sure hate to think I'd have to keep supporting him and his family. Especially since he can't understand why anyone might need that assistance.
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 14:02
    BTW - does anyone know if there is a Tea Party candidate running in Alaska?
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 21:37
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010/10/07/politics-us-alaska-senate-miller-benefits_7996422.html

Who wrote those books on "how to get government grants?" You know, the guy in the funny suit. Was that Joe Miller? How come I've manage to live much longer than Joe and never received anything directly from government (not even that unconstitutional unem ...[text shortened]... family. Especially since he can't understand why anyone might need that assistance.
    what, never had a govt job or worked for a govt contractor?
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 14:21
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    what, never had a govt job or worked for a govt contractor?
    Actually, he graduated from West Point (a government education) which he repaid by serving in the First Gulf War. I applaud and respect his service in our country's time of need (more than many will do.)
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 01:05
    Who wrote those books on "how to get government grants?" You know, the guy in the funny suit.
    YouTube
  6. silicon valley
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 01:44
    Actually, he graduated from West Point (a government education) which he repaid by serving in the First Gulf War. I applaud and respect his service in our country's time of need (more than many will do.)
    i was asking TerrierJack, not Joe Miller.
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Oct '10 01:30
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    i was asking TerrierJack, not Joe Miller.
    I already answered that question. You never did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree