Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    23 May '09 12:10
  2. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    23 May '09 13:21
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Not recc'd. Sorry. Unless you edit.
  3. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    23 May '09 14:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    Not recc'd. Sorry. Unless you edit.
    I missed the edit window and got caught biding my time elsewhere.
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    23 May '09 14:29
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I missed the edit window and got caught biding my time elsewhere.
    For a complete catch up of where Ive been you could always follow my tweets!
  5. 23 May '09 14:48
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I missed the edit window and got caught biding my time elsewhere.
    Biden your time.

    Bad joke. Sorry.
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    23 May '09 15:00
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Biden your time.

    Bad joke. Sorry.
    hey no worse than the scintillating cut and thrust that passes for debate lately.
  7. 23 May '09 15:19
    Originally posted by kmax87
    hey no worse than the scintillating cut and thrust that passes for debate lately.
    That was a mistake! You're talking about the two identical posts I made about Biden in Lebanon, right?
  8. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    23 May '09 15:23
    Originally posted by scherzo
    That was a mistake! You're talking about the two identical posts I made about Biden in Lebanon, right?
    No the malaise has spread a lot further than just your individual heart felt efforts, my dear sir.
  9. 23 May '09 16:39
    Originally posted by kmax87
    No the malaise has spread a lot further than just your individual heart felt efforts, my dear sir.
    Well, my posts were a mistake, so they were not "efforts."