1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 16:26
    John Boehner can't even get his own party to back his budget plan? Gezzzz... what a dufus! If I were a republican, I wouldn't want this guy as speaker of the house.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 16:52
    Lol, his last name sounds like boner.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 02:01
    Originally posted by bill718
    John Boehner can't even get his own party to back his budget plan? Gezzzz... what a dufus! If I were a republican, I wouldn't want this guy as speaker of the house.
    A lot of republicans don't. They want someone much tougher. Wait til 2014 when we elect another 50 T party reps.
  4. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 07:14
    Originally posted by vivify
    Lol, his last name sounds like boner.
    Heh heh. "Boner."

Boing!

Heh heh heh.
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 08:19
    Originally posted by normbenign
    A lot of republicans don't. They want someone much tougher. Wait til 2014 when we elect another 50 T party reps.
    I heard the TeaBag Party did real well in 2012. 😛
  6. Germany
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 09:27
    Originally posted by normbenign
    But don't you need to have the majority to elect a House Speaker?
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 14:55
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Heh heh. "Boner."

Boing!

Heh heh heh.
    The movie was on just last night, on VH1.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 19:06
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    But don't you need to have the majority to elect a House Speaker?
    That's true, and the prospective speaker has to be elected in his district as well.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 20:052 edits
    Heh heh. "Boner."

Boing!

Heh heh heh.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. You numbnuts couldn't hang out with us in high school because you thought things like this were funny. Now your inferiority complex manifests itself in wanting to take things away from us so you'll feel less bad about yourself.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 22:21
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. You numbnuts couldn't hang out with us in high school because you thought things like this were funny. Now your inferiority complex manifests itself in wanting to take things away from us so you'll feel less bad about yourself.
    Und zo, Zazqwatch, how lonk haff you had dis feelink zat zee vorld iz out to geet you?

I'm not sure which Sasquatch is the more pathetic. The nasty sober one on weekdays, or the maudlin one who gets drunk on weekends, gives all the liberals slobbery kisses, and posts "pray for the children" threads.

You are a pitiful slave to your emotions.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    22 Dec '12 22:262 edits
    Und zo, Zazqwatch, how lonk haff you had dis feelink zat zee vorld iz out to geet you?

I'm not sure which Sasquatch is the more pathetic. The nasty sober one on weekdays, or the maudlin one who gets drunk on weekends, gives all the liberals slobbery kisses, and posts "pray for the children" threads.

You are a pitiful slave to your emotions.
    So you're a taker then.

EDIT: What exactly do you think you're accomplishing by insulting me? I mean first, you're not even clever. Do you think you're hurting my feelings? Been insulted by a hell of a lot bigger and better'n you.

EDIT 2: Which Sasquatch am I today? It's the weekend and I'm nasty. Complex creature, I suppose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree