1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 08:43
    McAfee is an unusual person to say the least. Who tried to kill him?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/millionnaire-tech-mogul-john-mcafee-claims-incompetent-enemies-tried-kill-175816756.html
  2. Germany
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 11:05
    Probably the same people who were responsible for surveilling Trump using microwaves.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 13:47
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    McAfee is an unusual person to say the least. Who tried to kill him?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/millionnaire-tech-mogul-john-mcafee-claims-incompetent-enemies-tried-kill-175816756.html
    Having read his Wikipedia page, I think I'd want verification from at least two trustworthy sources of anything he says.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 19:45
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Having read his Wikipedia page, I think I'd want verification from at least two trustworthy sources of anything he says.
    Another Wikipedia believer. Do you think Fred Singer said Phobos is a hollow alien satellite too? Why the blind faith in unreliable info?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '18 19:48
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Probably the same people who were responsible for surveilling Trump using microwaves.
    Dude, you believe in a left wing conspiracy theory that Russia helped Trump steal the election. You are a tinfoil hat wearing nut job projecting it onto others. You are pathetic!
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 14:50
    McAfee is a presidential candidate that likes cryptocurrencies. He is a threat to the central banking cartel, the same cartel that had Saddam killed for selling oil in Euros instead of US dollars and having Gaddafi killed for promoting the gold dinar, another competing currency.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 17:41
    Dude, you believe in a left wing conspiracy theory that Russia helped Trump steal the election. You are a tinfoil hat wearing nut job projecting it onto others. You are pathetic!
    Go ahead, hide your head in the sand and hope your dudes get elected by the Russians.

The fact they interfered with our election is not open for debate. They did and it has been proven to everyone's satisfaction except your lover Trump.

Funny you should be obliquely dissing your buddy Singer since you love to tout him as your mentor on the climate change conspiracy touted by Singer.

https://www.skepticalscience.com/fred-singer-american-unthinker.html

My guess is you have already read and dissed this article about Singer.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    24 Jun '18 19:24
    Another Wikipedia believer. Do you think Fred Singer said Phobos is a hollow alien satellite too? Why the blind faith in unreliable info?
    I stated my source. The rest of my post was in the context of that source. Having read your other posts in this thread I think you need to stop using obvious Russian propaganda sites as your sources of information.

Incidentally, I do not want to sound anti-Russian, but their current government are a problem for Russians; never mind the rest of us.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '18 01:29
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Go ahead, hide your head in the sand and hope your dudes get elected by the Russians.

The fact they interfered with our election is not open for debate. They did and it has been proven to everyone's satisfaction except your lover Trump.

Funny you should be obliquely dissing your buddy Singer since you love to tout him as your mentor on the climate c ...[text shortened]... erican-unthinker.html

My guess is you have already read and dissed this article about Singer.
    "The fact they interfered with our election is not open for debate"

Yes it is. There is no proof of that, just theory. You have yet to prove it. You seem to fearful to present any so called evidence since you have avoided doing that.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '18 01:35
    I stated my source. The rest of my post was in the context of that source. Having read your other posts in this thread I think you need to stop using obvious Russian propaganda sites as your sources of information.

Incidentally, I do not want to sound anti-Russian, but their current government are a problem for Russians; never mind the rest of us.
    What about your source? You have yet to make any point at all.

What the heck does Russia have to do with this thread? If the propaganda is obvious why do people believe it? What is obvious about it?

What is a problem with the government of Russians? You are not specific about anything. It is like you want to be a naysayer without saying anything substantial. Are you afraid I might prove you wrong? Is that why you constantly beat around the bush?
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    25 Jun '18 01:55
    What about your source? You have yet to make any point at all.

What the heck does Russia have to do with this thread? If the propaganda is obvious why do people believe it? What is obvious about it?

What is a problem with the government of Russians? You are not specific about anything. It is like you want to be a naysayer without saying anything ...[text shortened]... antial. Are you afraid I might prove you wrong? Is that why you constantly beat around the bush?
    Well, you seem to believe an awful lot of pseudoantiestablishment propaganda.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '18 03:42
    Well, you seem to believe an awful lot of pseudoantiestablishment propaganda.
    Well, you seem to believe an awful lot of pro-establishment propaganda.
    What makes you think I have it wrong and not the other way around? I would be happy to debate that if you are willing. Do you think your country was justified in going to war against Iraq? Do you think your BBC News was spreading pro war propaganda or are you in denial of that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree