1. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 19:40
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting/proposal/titleiii

This should open to the Presidents plan. I could not copy and paste for some reason, and that is probably better..
    4 lines down in the 1st paragraph is the word I was asking you about.... can you see it now?
    Our bet was on the Health Care Plan passing,, not on this issue. :-)
    What is the time limit for this bet, I can't wait until the watered down version finally appears in Oct. Hey why am I not on the list with the others?
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 19:46
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass

This should open to the Presidents plan. I could not copy and paste for some reason, and that is probably better..
    4 lines down in the 1st paragraph is the word I was asking you about.... can you see it now?
    What is th ...[text shortened]... the watered down version finally appears in Oct. Hey why am I not on the list with the others?
    why are you so obssessed with USArmyparatrooper and FMF?
  3. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 19:56
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    why are you so obssessed with USArmyparatrooper and FMF?
    good dam question..... Lol
    They seem to think I conjured up an article on Helath care,,, I had my wife read it, so I know it's not my glasses,, anyway, you're right, time to move on
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 20:20
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass

What is th ...[text shortened]... the watered down version finally appears in Oct. Hey why am I not on the list with the others?
    so this is the sentence that's worrying you?

Doctors, nurses and hospitals will be incentivized to improve care and reduce unnecessary errors that harm patients.
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 21:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 21:39
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    so this is the sentence that's worrying you?

[b]Doctors, nurses and hospitals will be incentivized to improve care and reduce unnecessary errors that harm patients.
    [/b]
    Thanks, you did find it.
    Ya, I was asking Troop what it meant, he couldn't find it, so I took a bit of a flogging.
    It's all good, wish we would just get off the Healthcare, sign it, and move to another trouble spot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree