Kavanaugh yearbook: Renate 'club'

Kavanaugh yearbook: Renate 'club'

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Sep 18

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/24/business/brett-kavanaugh-yearbook-renate.html

Moves
25 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/24/business/brett-kavanaugh-yearbook-renate.html
"We are actually at the point in this country where whether or not a man was a jerk in high school — not an attempted rapist, but a jerk — is reported by The New York Times as relevant to his qualifications to sit on the US Supreme Court.

There is no depths to which these people will not sink. Brett Kavanaugh sounds like the kind of person I couldn’t stand in high school. But the more unsubstantiated, and increasingly trivial, garbage they throw at him, the more important it is to confirm him.

What allegedly happened to Christine Ford is not trivial, and I think it’s important that she testify. But the idea that Kavanaugh might have gotten drunk and dropped trou at a party with a bunch of fellow drunken college students — that’s trivial. And the idea that insulting verbiage in his high school yearbook commentary tells us anything about his qualifications for the Supreme Court? It beggars belief. This is the world’s No. 1 superpower we’re talking about, but our elites are acting like the faculty of Antioch College.

The left will stop at nothing to destroy this man. Three years ago, a friend who defected in the 1960s from Hungary told me that he and his wife, also a defector, are observing that our public culture reminds them more and more of Hungary at the advent of communism. I asked him to explain what he meant. He told me that the ideologically-driven eagerness to destroy people that the Left identifies as its enemies is the essence of it. He said that they will say anything they need to say, even if it’s untrue, to professionally and personally destroy people.

I wondered in 2015, when he told me that, if he was exaggerating. I don’t doubt it at all now. Not after this.

Tonight I had a business call with someone who lives in one of the bluest parts of America. She mentioned that this Kavanaugh business terrifies her for her sons. The idea that a man could be destroyed because of these accusations infuriates her and makes her afraid. I think that many on the Left are not thinking about the fact that women have daughters, yes, but they also have sons, brothers, and husbands."

Read a book!

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
"We are actually at the point in this country where whether or not a man was a jerk in high school — not an attempted rapist, but a jerk — is reported by The New York Times as relevant to his qualifications to sit on the US Supreme Court.

There is no depths to which these people will not sink. Brett Kavanaugh sounds like the kind of person I coul ...[text shortened]... about the fact that women have daughters, yes, but they also have sons, brothers, and husbands."
Source?

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
Source?
you have forfeited your ability to have adult conversation.

Moves
25 Sep 18

why? you cant argue the message so you want to attack the source?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Sep 18

why? you cant argue the message so you want to attack the source?
He has not gotten over you saying his head was up his ass.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Sep 18

In other words, you lifted the quote from one of your twisted alt-right thinkers but you've forgotten which.

Moves
25 Sep 18

He has not gotten over you saying his head was up his ass.
want to talk about what all has been up your ass? LMFAO

Moves
25 Sep 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
In other words, you lifted the quote from one of your twisted alt-right thinkers but you've forgotten which.
maybe you and sonhuse could hook up, I mean his old lady is out of service ya know.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Sep 18

maybe you and sonhuse could hook up, I mean his old lady is out of service ya know.
Too bad we are not in the same room. You just crossed the line.

Moves
25 Sep 18

Too bad we are not in the same room. You just crossed the line.
now what? LOL

Moves
25 Sep 18

https://libertyunyielding.com/2018/09/25/nyts-hit-piece-on-kavanaughs-prep-school-yearbook-page-falls-flat/

"The original article published online on Monday night was quickly scrubbed of a reference to a ‘Mr. Madaleno.’ The Times uses full names on first references to sources and titles on second references, though it was the first time his name was mentioned in the article. The claim of sexual braggadocio is sourced earlier in the article to one named and one anonymous individual who claims to fear retribution. NewsDiffs, a site that tracks changes to articles at the New York Times, caught the rapid deletion of his name. Reporters Kate Kelly and David Enrich did not explain why it was removed."

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Sep 18

now what? LOL
Nothing since you can cowardly stay anonymous on the net. I just hope you haven't reproduced to spread your miserable genes around the planet.

Moves
25 Sep 18

Nothing since you can cowardly stay anonymous on the net. I just hope you haven't reproduced to spread your miserable genes around the planet.
don't take your ball and run away asswipe !