Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 16 Feb '10 23:49
    is he another "Don't Tase Me, Bro" guy?
  2. 16 Feb '10 23:51


    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2010/02/kevin-smith.html

    I'm English...and thin as most of us are when compared to Americans. Kevin Smith's films are good, however I must disagree with him on this. You see, anytime I fly to the US or Canada, I get crammed between two giant, American cow-beasts whose bulging lard expands well into the seat I rightfully purchased. Any company or company owner deserves the freedom to refuse service to a giant, disgusting American tub-of-lard. Thank you.

    Posted by: Saf Rahman | 02/15/2010 at 06:07 PM
  3. 17 Feb '10 00:12
    Originally posted by zeeblebot


    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2010/02/kevin-smith.html

    I'm English...and thin as most of us are when compared to Americans. Kevin Smith's films are good, however I must disagree with him on this. You see, anytime I fly to the US or Canada, I get crammed between two giant, American cow-beasts whose bulging lard expands well into the seat I ...[text shortened]... disgusting American tub-of-lard. Thank you.

    Posted by: Saf Rahman | 02/15/2010 at 06:07 PM
    I very much doubt he was taken off the flight becuase one of the airlines workers didn't like his films as he claimed, but you never know.
  4. 17 Feb '10 00:24
    maybe they thought he was michael moore. that'd be more understandable.
  5. 17 Feb '10 00:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by zeeblebot


    I'm English...and thin as most of us are when compared to Americans.

    Posted by: Saf Rahman | 02/15/2010 at 06:07 PM
    Not really that big of a difference is there?

    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    17 Feb '10 02:30
    Originally posted by zeeblebot


    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2010/02/kevin-smith.html

    I'm English...and thin as most of us are when compared to Americans. Kevin Smith's films are good, however I must disagree with him on this. You see, anytime I fly to the US or Canada, I get crammed between two giant, American cow-beasts whose bulging lard expands well into the seat I ...[text shortened]... disgusting American tub-of-lard. Thank you.

    Posted by: Saf Rahman | 02/15/2010 at 06:07 PM
    Sorry in advance.

    But, please, bro (don't tase me, bro!) take me through the great Z mind for a sec.

    What about Saf Rahman's post struck you as significant enough to warrant its own post?

    Just curious; but I have to know.
  7. 17 Feb '10 03:34
    Originally posted by sh76
    Sorry in advance.

    But, please, bro (don't tase me, bro!) take me through the great Z mind for a sec.

    What about Saf Rahman's post struck you as significant enough to warrant its own post?

    Just curious; but I have to know.
    http://www.smilespedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/difference_european_vs_american_girlssized.jpg
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    17 Feb '10 03:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://www.smilespedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/difference_european_vs_american_girlssized.jpg
    That does it.


    You're a genius, man.


  9. 17 Feb '10 03:53
    i prefer the one on the left, myself.
  10. 17 Feb '10 03:58
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://www.smilespedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/difference_european_vs_american_girlssized.jpg
  11. 17 Feb '10 04:20
    who else thinks SWA ridership will jump after this?