03 Aug '18 19:42
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    🙄
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 23:27
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-says-trump-team-100-percent-responsible-for-finding-deported-immigrant-parents/ar-BBLqkU9
  4. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    03 Aug '18 23:46
    Awww

And you 2 used to be such big buddies

You know, KD, this ancestor of yours who had a leg lopped off, and survived Andersonville. Or some such cr@p

King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 00:426 edits
    Originally posted by @st-dominics-preview
    Awww

And you 2 used to be such big buddies

You know, KD, this ancestor of yours who had a leg lopped off, and survived Andersonville. Or some such cr@p

Hey wiggle butt BOY. I knew you were not far away. You never could stay far away from me even though I'm not gay as you. You need to put those dreams away that you have of me regularly. I'm married with children and grandchildren wiggle butt BOY. LOL, what a queenie loser boy.
    It was an arm that he lost at the battle of Shiloh. He was in Libby prisoner of war camp mostly, and a few short stays in others before that. You English never did get American history correct. Hows that Brexit working out for ya wiggle butt boy? lol I see you gave up on playing chess almost three years ago;Yet, it's funny that you only stop by when I post something. LOL, give it up wiggle butt boy, you're not my type. You'll just have to find another man to make you butt wiggles boy. LOL
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Aug '18 01:06
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    loser? i wouldn't say someone making millions of dollars for themselves and their pimps (because they are whores, see) then landing a nice lobbyist job after you voted them out where he gets a fat paycheck to work 10 hours per month can be called a loser. Someone like that can be called many things (whore) but loser? Not really.

This is your fault (al ...[text shortened]... ampaign contributions larger than say 200 dollars and bane super pacs, this will keep happening.
    The conservative majority in the Supreme Court eliminated any semblance of electoral fairness with its "Citizens United" decision.

Until that judicial atrocity is flushed down the loo of history, we are stuck with the system, as is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree