Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    18 Feb '11 23:19 / 1 edit
    If these mortal enemies can end their hostilities, how long will it be before the Israelis and Palestinians settle their little misunderstanding? http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kim-kardashian-and-paris-hilton-end-their-feud-1605156.story?GT1=28135
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    18 Feb '11 23:29
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If these mortal enemies can end their hostilities, how long will it be before the Israelis and Palestinians settle their little misunderstanding? http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kim-kardashian-and-paris-hilton-end-their-feud-1605156.story?GT1=28135
    That's fabulous!
  3. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    19 Feb '11 02:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If these mortal enemies can end their hostilities, how long will it be before the Israelis and Palestinians settle their little misunderstanding? http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kim-kardashian-and-paris-hilton-end-their-feud-1605156.story?GT1=28135
    I'm sure glad we have that cleared up. I was really sweating that one out.The world is now safe for Democracy!
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    19 Feb '11 05:49
    How does Justin Bieber fit into all this?!
  5. 19 Feb '11 06:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If these mortal enemies can end their hostilities, how long will it be before the Israelis and Palestinians settle their little misunderstanding? http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kim-kardashian-and-paris-hilton-end-their-feud-1605156.story?GT1=28135
    don't count your chickens just yet. has Nicole made up with Paris?
  6. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    19 Feb '11 13:11
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    don't count your chickens just yet. has Nicole made up with Paris?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1261089/Paris-Hilton-Nicole-Richie-reunited-party-Beverly-Hills.html

    Peace in our time.
  7. 19 Feb '11 15:28
    They were feuding?
  8. 19 Feb '11 15:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1261089/Paris-Hilton-Nicole-Richie-reunited-party-Beverly-Hills.html

    Peace in our time.
    maybe Obama should hire these ladies for newly created Ambassadors to the Middle East positions.