Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57022
    05 Feb '17 16:21
    Originally posted by apathist
    As if republicans are not establishment. Here we see the genesis of alternate facts.

    I am so ashamed of us.
    So am I, and I'm not even one of you!
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57022
    05 Feb '17 16:22
    He'll die peacefully in his sleep this Summer.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12477
    05 Feb '17 16:27
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    He'll die peacefully in his sleep this Summer.
    You would be fine with that kind of corruption and evil.
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57022
    05 Feb '17 16:37
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You would be fine with that kind of corruption and evil.
    Nothing to do with me, pal.

    Don't actually believe in murdering politicians, but if Inhad to choose between civilian children or a US president, I'd plant the nuke up his arse myself.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    05 Feb '17 23:23
    Originally posted by apathist
    I don't see a good ending to this frankenstein we built. Do you? Share your view of the ending, pls, ty.
    "King Trump"

    I prefer "Mad King Donald".
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    05 Feb '17 23:24
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You would be fine with that kind of corruption and evil.
    Just like you're fine with that monster (Beast, anyone?) in the White House.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    05 Feb '17 23:27
    Originally posted by vivify
    He is most certainly NOT losing the 2020 election. He will have nearly the full support of the GOP, who has always backed their incumbent, in addition to his current fanatical supporters.

    We're having 8 years of Trump. The GOP will not have the balls to turn their backs on him.
    Add to that the massive voter suppression planned for 2020.

    7 million minority voters had their right to vote abrogated in 2016.

    Can you say 25 million in 2020?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    05 Feb '17 23:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    If you support the Democrats then you support the establishment man.
    This is just... yeah, I'll say it... stupid.

    In case you've been living under a rock, the Fascists are in charge now.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    05 Feb '17 23:52
    Originally posted by apathist
    I don't see a good ending to this frankenstein we built. Do you? Share your view of the ending, pls, ty.
    Yes, I think it will show easily Trump can be thwarted in the Federal government and subsequently stripped of any real power or influence. It will then further conservatives to finally see that they have no real voice or role to play within the Federal government.

    The illusion will finally be done away with.
  10. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    06 Feb '17 00:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Apathist
    "King Trump"
    I prefer "Mad King Donald".
    Donald Trump would enjoy being King in part because, in the Bible, kings were entitled to many concubines.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12477
    06 Feb '17 01:41
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Nothing to do with me, pal.

    Don't actually believe in murdering politicians, but if Inhad to choose between civilian children or a US president, I'd plant the nuke up his arse myself.
    But you have no problem with Jihadists blowing kids up and cutting off heads.

    You have no problem with Jihadists killing people with cars and trucks.

    All you can say is kill Trump.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Feb '17 02:471 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    ...
    Enough Republicans are not establishment that you have the tea party and President Trump.
    Point for you. The non-partisan part of the establishment is not hateful (enough?) so we have splinter groups.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Feb '17 02:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yes, I think it will show easily Trump can be thwarted in the Federal government and subsequently stripped of any real power or influence. ...
    Federal judges are blocking his power already? His immigration directive was made without consulting the many federal powers already in place?
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12477
    06 Feb '17 03:17
    Originally posted by apathist
    Point for you. The non-partisan part of the establishment is not hateful (enough?) so we have splinter groups.
    No
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    06 Feb '17 05:00
    Originally posted by apathist
    Federal judges are blocking his power already? His immigration directive was made without consulting the many federal powers already in place?
    Best political cartoon I saw all weekend:

    http://www.cartoonmovement.com/cartoon/37097
Back to Top