New York
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 15:031 edit
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    "The FBI?! Why the FBI?"

"Well because you're flying a flag saying you're in favor of Palestine."

😕

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fct4LIODoM&feature=player_embedded
    The FBI agents did absolutely nothing wrong and Ms. chip-on-her-shoulder can stop being so sanctimonious about it, especially when she splices in hateful images into her video.

If she thinks that this video of 2 FBI agents doing their job in a perfectly respectful and polite way and her scorning the question "Do you know of any plans to hurt people?" and putting words in the agents' mouths ("You think that I, a mother of 5, would risk my life and hurt people...?" ) is going to garner her the least bit of sympathy or support from anyone but the choir, she's as clueless as she appears to be.

"Well because you're flying a flag saying you're in favor of Palestine."

No. That's NOT what the agents said at any time.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 15:07
    An OP, in terms of integrity, reminiscent of utherpendragon.
  4. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 15:29
    Originally posted by sh76
    The FBI agents did absolutely nothing wrong and Ms. chip-on-her-shoulder can stop being so sanctimonious about it, especially when she splices in hateful images into her video.

If she thinks that this video of 2 FBI agents doing their job in a perfectly respectful and polite way and her scorning the question "Do you know of any plans to hurt people?" and pu ...[text shortened]... ou're in favor of Palestine."

No. That's NOT what the agents said at any time.[/b]
    Where's your sense of humor? Normally I get the impression that you're the only one that gets what I'm trying to convey.

Anyway don't you think that their nice demeanor had anything to do with the fact that a camera was there?
    She didn't put any words into the "agents" mouths and I was obviously paraphrasing the "agents". Nobody ever said any word of what I've written in the way I wrote it.

And to finish: COINTELPRO.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 18:22
    "paraphrased"? 😵
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 20:30
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Where's your sense of humor? Normally I get the impression that you're the only one that gets what I'm trying to convey.

Anyway don't you think that their nice demeanor had anything to do with the fact that a camera was there?
    She didn't put any words into the "agents" mouths and I was obviously paraphrasing the "agents". Nobody ever said any word of what I've written in the way I wrote it.

And to finish: COINTELPRO.
    Okay; if you were joking, then there's nothing wrong with what you posted. Sorry.

I really don't like the woman's behavior in the video, however. The FBI agents are just doing their job. They're following up on a lead. There's no need to act like they're Gestapo agents and like she's being persecuted. They didn't arrest her. They didn't beat her. They didn't threaten her. They didn't even set foot in her house. All they did was take her verbal attacks for 5 minutes and ask her if she knew of any planned violence. Instead of just saying "no," she gets all snippy and refuses to answer.

For her sake, I hope she doesn't try that in the airport.
  7. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 20:411 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Okay; if you were joking, then there's nothing wrong with what you posted. Sorry.

I really don't like the woman's behavior in the video, however. The FBI agents are just doing their job. They're following up on a lead. There's no need to act like they're Gestapo agents and like she's being persecuted. They didn't arrest her. They didn't beat her. They didn' nd refuses to answer.

For her sake, I hope she doesn't try that in the airport.
    You never heard of COINTELPRO did you?

This thread was half-serious and it was just to show that in the land of the free people are spied for the most ridiculous reasons.

In the meanwhile people like Orlando Bosch and Luis Posada Carriles that are two well known terrorists with real links to real terrorists organizations walk free and jolly.
    But participating in protests that are pro-Palestine or organizing town reunions to discuss 9/11 the Iraq war or the Afghanistan are big no-nos.

😕
  8. silicon valley
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 20:51
    it seems unlikely that FBI agents are wasting time questioning people for putting up Palestinian flags.

let's try some more likely scenarios:

* the agents are actors and the scenario was staged.

* the woman has other reasons for being questioned than simply putting up a flag.

* the neighbors are trying to get rid of or get even with this fruitcake and have set the dogs on her.
  9. silicon valley
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 20:55
    the US has arrested Posada on immigration charges and judges keep letting him free. do you think the US govt has any control over the actions of judges?
  10. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 21:32
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    it seems unlikely that FBI agents are wasting time questioning people for putting up Palestinian flags.

let's try some more likely scenarios:

* the agents are actors and the scenario was staged.

* the woman has other reasons for being questioned than simply putting up a flag.

* the neighbors are trying to get rid of or get even with this fruitcake and have set the dogs on her.
    * she called on herself to make a Mooresque propamentry.
  11. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    15 Jun '10 23:20
    I hope she knows that she be DEAD MEAT !

MOSSAD.
  12. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 09:21
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    the US has arrested Posada on immigration charges and judges keep letting him free. do you think the US govt has any control over the actions of judges?
    They can impeach judges, if I recall.
  13. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 09:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    An OP, in terms of integrity, reminiscent of utherpendragon.
    LMAO!!!
    integrity? you speak of integrity? you are the biggest joke on this site. dont make me go pulling out your previous lies young laddie. Like I did w/sherzo.🙄🙄🙄
  14. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 12:361 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    LMAO!!!
    integrity? you speak of integrity? you are the biggest joke on this site. dont make me go pulling out your previous lies young laddie. Like I did w/sherzo.🙄🙄🙄
    You will never convince FMF that he does not know more about everything than does anybody else on this forum.
    He reminds me of the Indian babu who, when reprimanded by his superior for making an error, replied,
    "Sir, you think I know damned nothing, but I know damn all".

Unfortunately owing to the delicate susceptibilities of the 'Forum Moderator'
    I have had to substitute the word 'damn' for the original term which says it all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree