1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 13:00
    Why is it that Obama can go to Cuba to make nice and open relations with Raul Castro and the media glows with approval, but when Trump tries to keep relations with Saudi Arabia open over one murder all hell breaks loose?

Raul Castro is known to be responsible for thousands and thousands of murderers, yet no one in the media flinched.

If you shake hands with a world leader, odds are you are shaking hands with a sociopathic murderer.

That's just the reality of things.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/raul-castros-long-history-of-crimes-against-humanity
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 13:33
    @whodey said
    Why is it that Obama can go to Cuba to make nice and open relations with Raul Castro and the media glows with approval, but when Trump tries to keep relations with Saudi Arabia open over one murder all hell breaks loose?

Raul Castro is known to be responsible for thousands and thousands of murderers, yet no one in the media flinched.

If you shake hands with a world leade ...[text shortened]... things.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/raul-castros-long-history-of-crimes-against-humanity
    The mere fact you don’t know or can’t tell the difference between Cuba and Saudi-Arabia is quite telling.

However, we already guessed as much.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 14:15
    @shavixmir said
    The mere fact you don’t know or can’t tell the difference between Cuba and Saudi-Arabia is quite telling.

Well Shav, that's why we have you.

Do tell.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 15:142 edits
    @whodey said

If you shake hands with a world leade ...[text shortened]... things.

It's all in the motive. Obama's trying to usher in peace; Trump has personal business dealings with SA.

Get it? One is an attempt to make the world a better place, the other's a thinly veiled attempt to fatten pockets.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 15:183 edits
    @vivify said
    It's all in the motive. Obama's trying to usher in peace; Trump has personal business dealings with SA.

Get it? One is an attempt to make the world a better place, the other's a thinly veiled attempt to fatten pockets.
    I see, so Trump wants war?

Seems to me that Obama started a war, not Trump.

In fact, pretty much every US war, except maybe Desert Storm, was started by a Dim

Again, the Left is very war like and murderous.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 15:18
    @shavixmir said

why don't you tell us the difference? how is one kind of killing different from another
    ?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 15:20
    @vivify said

"Trump has personal business dealings with SA. "

I will give you a chance to prove this before I say you are lying...GO!
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 15:42
    @whodey said
    Well Shav, that's why we have you.

Do tell.
    Oh, let’s see...
    One’s a semi-communist State, the other is a State with the most extreme form of Islam available...

One country’s criminals become active participants in the US economy, the other country’s criminals fly aeroplanes into buildings...

One country had suffered 40+ years of extreme sanctions, one has not.

One country has equal rights for women, one has not.

One country has leadership worshipped by the US government, the other had leadership the US has attempted to assissinate 50+ times (Fidel, not the current miscreant).

Need I go on?
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 15:551 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "Trump has personal business dealings with SA. "

I will give you a chance to prove this before I say you are lying...GO!
    "I have nothing against Saudi Arabia. I do a lot of business with Saudi Arabia, I think they're great, they're wonderful, they buy my apartments, and they pay me a fortune." - Donald on Imus in the Morning, June 2015

"Saudi Arabia, I like the Saudis," Trump said at a July 2015 rally. "I make a lot of money with them. They buy all sorts of my stuff. All kinds of toys from Trump. They pay me millions and hundred of millions."

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1052193155011960834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1052193155011960834&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnbc.com%2F2018%2F10%2F16%2Ftrump-says-no-financial-interests-in-saudi-arabia-but-makes-money.html
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 20:26
    "Oil prices getting lower. Great! Like a big Tax Cut for America and the World. Enjoy! $54, was just $82. Thank you to Saudi Arabia, but let’s go lower!"

How the F can someone have such an alarming lack of class??

It boggles the mind.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 20:33
    @great-king-rat said
    "Oil prices getting lower. Great! Like a big Tax Cut for America and the World. Enjoy! $54, was just $82. Thank you to Saudi Arabia, but let’s go lower!"

It boggles the mind.
    Check out his tweet from a few days back about "Adam Schitt." Yes, really.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:051 edit
    @great-king-rat said

It boggles the mind.
    You are not sticking to the talking points.

The narrative is that Trump personally has too much money tied into Saudi Arabia to slap their hands, and not that the entire US has an interest in it.

Please do your homework before posting.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:06
    @shavixmir said
    Oh, let’s see...
    One’s a semi-communist State, the other is a State with the most extreme form of Islam available...

One country’s criminals become active participants in the US economy, the other country’s criminals fly aeroplanes into buildings...

One country had suffered 40+ years of extreme sanctions, one has not.

One country has equal rights for women, one ha ...[text shortened]... p the US has attempted to assissinate 50+ times (Fidel, not the current miscreant).

Need I go on?
    So how many people has Raul murdered compared to the Saudi Prince, or does that not matter anymore?
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:10
    @whodey said
    So how many people has Raul murdered compared to the Saudi Prince, or does that not matter anymore?
    Hey.
    Still working on that definition of sex?

Maybe finish one debate before starting another.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 00:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree