1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 04:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    No person who reads this will understand what you are trying to put across. Could you speak in sentences, sentences which convey a point of view as relate to the 14th?
    Like , what is. “The language.”? Jesus.
    🙄
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 15:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    In another thread, Kev says that conservatives follow Constitution 'when it suits them'.
    So I dug up this one of many millions of links. Instead of raving like lunatics, your comments with no basis, can you counter this link with something backing up Kev's ridiculous premise?
    Truly, for you llbs to meet your goals of total societal change, you will indeed ha ...[text shortened]... its' him.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/1/19/constitution-congress-government-liberals/
    So what have we got?
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 15:501 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    In another thread, Kev says that conservatives follow Constitution 'when it suits them'.
    So I dug up this one of many millions of links. Instead of raving like lunatics, your comments with no basis, can you counter this link with something backing up Kev's ridiculous premise?
    Truly, for you llbs to meet your goals of total societal change, you will indeed ha ...[text shortened]... its' him.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/1/19/constitution-congress-government-liberals/
    Liberal disregard, irreverence to Constitution

Dear Joe - Blanket statements like this make no sense whatsoever. The issue of who is or is not disregarding the constitution is why have courts of law, just let them handle this. They're pretty good at it.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 16:203 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    No person who reads this will understand what you are trying to put across. Could you speak in sentences, sentences which convey a point of view as relate to the 14th?
    Like , what is. “The language.”? Jesus.
    Jesus.
    Yes, Jesus is our head liberal. So were most of our founding fathers of the USA. Ah duh... lol smh
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 19:11
    @kingdavid403 said
    Jesus.
    Yes, Jesus is our head liberal. So were most of our founding fathers of the USA. Ah duh... lol smh
    A figure of speech, Mr. David. Quite acceptable in coloquial exclamations, I wasn't actually referring to Jesus Christ. Did not mean to disrupt your sensibilities. My sincere apologies.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 19:22
    @mchill said
    Liberal disregard, irreverence to Constitution

Dear Joe - Blanket statements like this make no sense whatsoever. The issue of who is or is not disregarding the constitution is why have courts of law, just let them handle this. They're pretty good at it.
    Easy, my post was to highlight that Kev suggested earier that Conservatives are fast and loose with the constitution, only applying it when convenieent.
    So,,, ALL I did was post a typical link which flies right in the face of his comment. I would assume a good discussion out of that, but suzianne writes that we ignore he 14th, whatever that means, and Shav says to change it (proving my point,BTW) followed up with a happy face emoji.
    So, I just posted it again, saying where are we with this issue, I would hope it would draw some interest, at least.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 22:01
    @kingdavid403 said
    Jesus.
    yeah I heard Jesus was all about abortion, homosexuality and men wearing womens cloths ...LOL pitiful fool
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 23:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yeah I heard Jesus was all about abortion, homosexuality and men wearing womens cloths ...LOL pitiful fool
    Mr. David will not get this. Libs don't get innuendo or facetiousness or anything of a kind. I am trying to state things straight-out these days, but all it brings back is maybe a silly emoji. An appropriate invention for our liberals. Hey, every one of the creepy George Washington students interviewed have those big-rimmed glasses? Creepy.
    Did you know Berkley is offering credits to students for going to pro-Palestenian protests. I cannot keep up with all this, I am making money to get ready for the coming strife. It is amazing how much money one can make off of the activities of the libs. They do not even know what they are doing.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 11:581 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    LIBERAL disregard for the constitution? Are you frigging kidding?
    Take a look at what happened TODAY, well, Wednesday anyway, where a dude who voted to stop the duly elected POTUS, Biden from being elected AND is a Christian Nationalist with a BIG CN, and now he is Speaker of the House, third in line for the presidency?

And when a journalist tried to ask the question of why he voted to kill democracy, his buddies around him go SHUT UP.

Yep, just the kind of folks to lead the US when two separate wars are going on and inflation is barely under control and climate change caused by mankind is threatening our very existence as a civilization, all those creeps can do for governing is to make a woman who seeks abortion go to jail or to make even contraceptives illegal or to make wearing clothes of the opposite sex a crime, under the guise of protecting our youth.

That is not governing, that is the rise of authoritarianism pure and simple and you LOVE it, and go after liberals instead, like the repubs at work, bitching about some deal Biden made with China claiming he got some 8 million from the Chinese, totally unproven and when I mention the Trump family getting two BILLION from favors they did with the Saudi's, no answer.
    So add hypocrisy to the list of the non governing of repubs.

Like the new squeaker of the house brought in god about 8 times and it is his avowed agenda to try to convert the US into a Christian version of Iran, Christianity the state religion, goodbye separation of state and religion, and wanting to send all others to concentration camps. That is his agenda and anything he does is tainted with that stain on US civilization.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 12:57
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    LIBERAL disregard for the constitution? Are you frigging kidding?
    Take a look at what happened TODAY, well, Wednesday anyway, where a dude who voted to stop the duly elected POTUS, Biden from being elected AND is a Christian Nationalist with a BIG CN, and now he is Speaker of the House, third in line for the presidency?

And when a journalist tried to ask th ...[text shortened]... ration camps. That is his agenda and anything he does is tainted with that stain on US civilization.
    Your posts are difficult, as you have a skewed def of democracy. We are a republic, and you write like one who wants to get awa from being a republic. So, the rest of your posts just do not close prpperly..... you are speaking from a non-existent foundation, if I may say.
    I think I will start a thread on this problem in a little while.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree