1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 15:55
    Originally posted by Agerg
    That's the kind of thing Hitler would have said - ergo your entire argument (as well as your next one) is wrong. 😏
    According to internet debating rules, your deploying of the Hitler argument invalidates your argument, and thus I must be right. 😏
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 16:105 edits
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    According to internet debating rules, your deploying of the Hitler argument invalidates your argument, and thus I must be right. 😏
    Red Herring Alert!!! Whether internet debating rules, or whether it sucks is irrelevant here. I know someone with a PhD who thinks your argument is wrong - in addition to the bracket on my last post it follows immediately that you are evil - since evil people are never right (again consider Hitler).
  3. Germany
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 16:10
    Clearly, anyone who brings up Godwin's law is a nazi.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 16:23
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I don't believe the auto moderator allows the use of the word nazi on this site so your post can't exist, and thus neither does this one.
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 16:35
    I don't believe the auto moderator allows the use of the word nazi on this site so your post can't exist, and thus neither does this one.
    Nor does your post exist either then - yet clearly it does! Therefore you are even more evil than I first thought. This proves that I have committed no fallacies since good always triumphs over evil, and good = right =/= logical fallacies.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 16:38
    Nor does your post exist either then - yet clearly it does! Therefore you are even more evil than I first thought. This proves that I have committed no fallacies since good always triumphs over evil, and good = right =/= logical fallacies.
    If good always triumphs over evil, and I am evil, then I must have been defeated already, so I couldn't have posted.
    I did post, thus I can't be evil, and thus you must be wrong.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 17:41
    If good always triumphs over evil, and I am evil, then I must have been defeated already, so I couldn't have posted.
    I did post, thus I can't be evil, and thus you must be wrong.
    You spelt "pasted" wrong (you spelt it with an 'o' instead of an 'a'😉. How can you possibly have any credibility when you make typos?
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Nov '11 22:36
    You spelt "pasted" wrong (you spelt it with an 'o' instead of an 'a'😉. How can you possibly have any credibility when you make typos?
    English people have done many evil things. This means you lack credibility. You are incredible! 😠
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '11 07:25
    Godwin, Dawkins, Soros. Who cares? Most of the theologians I have heard comment on Dawkins view him as a mental midget when it comes to theology.
  10. Joined
    12 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 19:50
    None of this is useful. None of this even exists. This thread is nothing but a figment of your imagination, a carefully controlled chemical reaction occurring in your brain.
  11. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 20:10
    Godwin's law is not a law.. it's just a theory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree