1. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 15:53
    LOOKING FOR WORK

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest,and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us.... In the U.S... about 2 1/2 years ago... we grabbed a person with no brains, no heart, and no balls.... and we made him president of the United States, and now....... the whole country is looking for work!
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Aug '11 18:49
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    LOOKING FOR WORK

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is ...[text shortened]... esident of the United States, and now....... the whole country is looking for work!
    ...and of course the economy was just rosey when he took office...right??
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Aug '11 04:24
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    LOOKING FOR WORK

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is ...[text shortened]... esident of the United States, and now....... the whole country is looking for work!
    Ironically, perhaps: "Don't give up your day job."
  4. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    31 Aug '11 05:02
    The joke is an old one, in various forms. It's been used for pretty much every president since I was a kid.
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '11 04:21
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    The joke is an old one, in various forms. It's been used for pretty much every president since I was a kid.
    and still making the rounds, never saw it much myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree