1. silicon valley
    Moves
    07 Oct '10 21:30
    Lou Dobbs (allegedly) employed illegal immigrants while railing against illegal immigration.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101007/cm_yblog_upshot/report-lou-dobbs-employed-undocumented-immigrants
  2. silicon valley
    Moves
    07 Oct '10 21:31
    wasn't it sh76 who recently said a person would be a fool to turn down a benefit just because he disagreed with it?

how then can we fault Lou Dobbs?
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 03:20
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    wasn't it sh76 who recently said a person would be a fool to turn down a benefit just because he disagreed with it?

Well...let's take him out and shoot him! I'm sure he's the only guy in America who ever employed an illegal immirgrant. Frankly, I've never even heard of such a thing!🙄
  4. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 07:351 edit
    I thought we were supposed to call them undocumented workers.

(Actually, that's what they're called when employed by a Democrat).
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 12:44
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    I thought we were supposed to call them undocumented workers.

(Actually, that's what they're called when employed by a Democrat).
    actually, that's a better term -- because then the obvious question is -- "why did you neglect to obtain a copy of said documents when you hired them?"
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 13:11

That comparison makes no sense. I was referring to a legal benefit; not an illegal action of hiring someone who is here illegally.
  7. silicon valley
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 21:23
    Originally posted by sh76
    That comparison makes no sense. I was referring to a legal benefit; not an illegal action of hiring someone who is here illegally.
    it DOES make sense. driving faster than the speed limit is illegal. do you know anyone who's ever done it?

known anyone who got busted for 56 in a 55 zone?

the feds are bringing legal action against Arizona for trying to arrest illegals!

if the feds are turning a blind eye, why shouldn't Lou Dobbs take advantage of it?
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 23:50
    it DOES make sense. driving faster than the speed limit is illegal. do you know anyone who's ever done it?

known anyone who got busted for 56 in a 55 zone?

the feds are bringing legal action against Arizona for trying to arrest illegals!

if the feds are turning a blind eye, why shouldn't Lou Dobbs take advantage of it?
    What can I say....It's a world gone mad!😏
  9. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 04:47
    The Feds also do nothing about "Sanctuary Cities" which clearly and admittedly violate Federal law, instead of nuking these cities as they should

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree