1. silicon valley
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 03:05
    http://allenwestforcongress.com/issues

Under the Congressional Democrats' watch, Florida’s unemployment rate has skyrocketed to a staggering 12%, our foreclosure rate is the 3rd highest in the country, and the national debt has grown to unprecedented levels. As your Congressman, I will curb out of control Government spending, I will work towards across the board tax cuts, I will fight tirelessly to bring jobs back to South Florida. We must realize that American Exceptionalism depends on a strong and robust economy, which means that the fight begins here at home.

Liberals in Congress have provided nothing but lip service while the rest of the world continues to condemn this nation’s right to defend itself against continued terror and aggression by Hamas – a terror organization whose very charter calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and its supporters. In the days and weeks ahead, our friends in Israel, the only true and stable democracy in the Middle East, need more than words from America’s leaders. Above all, the Jewish State needs stronger representation in Congress and a solid voice that will not be afraid to stand up to the Obama Administration’s appeasement of Islamic terrorism. As a combat veteran who has faced our common enemy, my commitment to Israel will rise above mere statements of support.
  2. silicon valley
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 03:07
    YouTube

Allen West: Honor In Iraq
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    05 Aug '10 03:08
    yay!

who says there's no viable black Republicans?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree