Marco Rubio's Career over?

Marco Rubio's Career over?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
14 Feb 13

Does it get more - neurotic - than this?

By Matt Hadro | February 13, 2013 | 17:14
<<UPDATE BELOW>> On Wednesday's The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer absurdly wondered if Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) pausing his State of the Union response for a drink of water would "break" his career. The CNN chyron flashed "Career-ender?"

"So can a drink of water make or break a political career?" Blitzer asked. "A U.S. Senator, possible presidential candidate. We're going to find out, whether he likes it or not." [Video below the break. Audio here.]

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14 Feb 13

Turns out Rubio really IS the hot new thing.

MB

Moves
14 Feb 13

Maybe it was really vodka and he felt guilty about it.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Does it get more - neurotic - than this?

By Matt Hadro | February 13, 2013 | 17:14
<<UPDATE BELOW>> On Wednesday's The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer absurdly wondered if Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) pausing his State of the Union response for a drink of water would "break" his career. The CNN chyron flashed "Career-ender?"

"So can a drink of wat ...[text shortened]... e going to find out, whether he likes it or not." [Video below the break. Audio here.]
I think Wolf Blitzer got a bit carried away with that one. Maybe he was bored, and wanted to create a little drama. I've always foung State of the Union speeches (and the response) predicable, over anaylized and dull.😴

Moves
14 Feb 13

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
Turns out Rubio really IS the hot new thing.
This boy is on fiiiire!