1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 03:49
    Maureen Dowd is hot. And witty. Long legs, great figure, a smoky voice and an easy pace that I find irresistable.

Here's her latest: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/25/opinion/sunday/dowd-but-can-they-eat-50-eggs.html?hp
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 04:27
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Maureen Dowd is hot. And witty. Long legs, great figure, a smoky voice and an easy pace that I find irresistable.

Here's her latest: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/25/opinion/sunday/dowd-but-can-they-eat-50-eggs.html?hp
    If that is true then it is even more unbelievable that Obama got 100 percent in some precincts.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 05:34
    It's true, I don't really like Obama. I just liked Romney much less. But I'm sure it's the same with Republicans and Bush, when he ran against Kerry.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 05:45
    Originally posted by vivify
    It's true, I don't really like Obama. I just liked Romney much less. But I'm sure it's the same with Republicans and Bush, when he ran against Kerry.
    I had my problems with Romney. I wanted him to be the guy that was the Republican governor of a Democratic state. He had to say the words that people who supported Jeff Alin wanted to hear. I say kick them out, kick the nut jobs on your side out, and let the reasonable, rational center govern for the good of the country.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 21:49
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I had my problems with Romney. I wanted him to be the guy that was the Republican governor of a Democratic state. He had to say the words that people who supported Jeff Alin wanted to hear. I say kick them out, kick the nut jobs on your side out, and let the reasonable, rational center govern for the good of the country.
    Mo doesn't like Obama, for the same reasons that most of the extremists on the left don't, which is that he was elected President, not emperor, dictator or Fuehrer.

His single real accomplishment ACA, was with total domination of both Houses of Congress, and still required the dark of night, and payoffs to make it happen.

More left wing pogroms have been passed under Republican Presidents, because they could unite the centrist factions of both parties. I submit that had McCain won, we might have seen a "public option" instead of ACA.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Nov '12 21:55
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Mo doesn't like Obama, for the same reasons that most of the extremists on the left don't, which is that he was elected President, not emperor, dictator or Fuehrer.

His single real accomplishment ACA, was with total domination of both Houses of Congress, and still required the dark of night, and payoffs to make it happen.

More left wing pogroms hav ...[text shortened]... parties. I submit that had McCain won, we might have seen a "public option" instead of ACA.
    True on every point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree