1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 18:53
    The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
    😞
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 18:561 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
    😞
    There is a conundrum, how does one position themselves to win as President in a corrupt system without being corrupt themselves?

The best they can do is what they did with Obama. Just find someone young without much of a record and can smile pretty to be someone's puppet.

Who wants to be the next empty suit?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 18:58
    😞
    What do you think Clinton should be jailed for?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 19:001 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What do you think Clinton should be jailed for?
    Always telling the truth and avoiding all corruption in Washington........for 30 plus years?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 19:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 23:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Once again Duchess I was implying no such thing about Donald Trump, and have often criticized him here in this forum. Please stop lying about this.

As far as Hillary Clinton goes, she graduated from one of the finest law schools in America, she had to know using her private email in this way was wrong, but did she stop after a few emails, no! She just kept doing it! I don't have a law degree, but I have the right to my opinion, and I stand by it. If you have a problem with this, that's YOUR problem, but I would ask you to stop lying about what I've posted here.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 00:301 edit

8. Germany
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 06:49
    Once again Duchess I was implying no such thing about Donald Trump, and have often criticized him here in this forum. Please stop lying about this.

As far as Hillary Clinton goes, she graduated from one of the finest law schools in America, she had to know using her private email in this way was wrong, but did she stop after a few emails, no! She just kep ...[text shortened]... m with this, that's YOUR problem, but I would ask you to stop lying about what I've posted here.
    You have the right to your opinion, and a duty to make sure it's an informed one.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 12:15
    😞
    Hillary doesn't belong in jail and I know of nothing in either of their histories that would warrant calling them "corrupt," but I do agree that they were two extraordinarily weak candidates.

Trump will almost certainly run for re-election in 2020 unless his health fails or he gets impeached. The Dems should clobber him, but given that they're the Dems, they probably won't.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 15:08
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Hillary doesn't belong in jail and I know of nothing in either of their histories that would warrant calling them "corrupt," but I do agree that they were two extraordinarily weak candidates.

Trump will almost certainly run for re-election in 2020 unless his health fails or he gets impeached. The Dems should clobber him, but given that they're the Dems, they probably won't.
    How about that Nancy Pelosi. She should be a good candidate. 😵
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 18:03

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree