Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    30 Aug '17 18:53
    The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
  2. 30 Aug '17 18:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
    There is a conundrum, how does one position themselves to win as President in a corrupt system without being corrupt themselves?

    The best they can do is what they did with Obama. Just find someone young without much of a record and can smile pretty to be someone's puppet.

    Who wants to be the next empty suit?
  3. 30 Aug '17 18:58
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
    What do you think Clinton should be jailed for?
  4. 30 Aug '17 19:00 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What do you think Clinton should be jailed for?
    Always telling the truth and avoiding all corruption in Washington........for 30 plus years?
  5. 30 Aug '17 19:42
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra to Mchill
    What do you think Clinton should be jailed for?
    On several occasions during the 2016 campaign, Mchill wrote nice things about Donald Trump.
    After the election, Mchill wrote that he believed that President Trump should be given a year
    to implement his agenda, implying that this should take place without opposition or criticism.

    I would submit that Americans who are as legally ignorant and prejudiced as Mchill in believing
    that Hillary Clinton deserves to be in prison tend to be in Donald Trump's base of supporters.
  6. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    30 Aug '17 23:53
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    On several occasions during the 2016 campaign, Mchill wrote nice things about Donald Trump.
    After the election, Mchill wrote that he believed that President Trump should be given a year
    to implement his agenda, implying that this should take place without opposition or criticism.

    I would submit that Americans who are as legally ignorant and prejudice ...[text shortened]...
    that Hillary Clinton deserves to be in prison tend to be in Donald Trump's base of supporters.
    Once again Duchess I was implying no such thing about Donald Trump, and have often criticized him here in this forum. Please stop lying about this.

    As far as Hillary Clinton goes, she graduated from one of the finest law schools in America, she had to know using her private email in this way was wrong, but did she stop after a few emails, no! She just kept doing it! I don't have a law degree, but I have the right to my opinion, and I stand by it. If you have a problem with this, that's YOUR problem, but I would ask you to stop lying about what I've posted here.
  7. 31 Aug '17 00:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Once again Duchess I was implying no such thing about Donald Trump, and have often criticized him here in this forum. Please stop lying about this.

    As far as Hillary Clinton goes, she graduated from one of the finest law schools in America, she had to know using her private email in this way was wrong, but did she stop after a few emails, no! She just kep ...[text shortened]... m with this, that's YOUR problem, but I would ask you to stop lying about what I've posted here.
    The lying troll Mchill now prefers to lie about his record of posts about Donald Trump.
    I expect that some other writers (such as Twhitehead) can still recall that, after the election,
    Mchill wrote that President Trump should be given a year to implement his agenda.

    In fact, while he denied voting for him, Mchill was an apparent sympathizer with Donald Trump.
    It's true that Mchill *recently* has begun criticizing President Trump often. but that cannot change his record.
    Mchill prefers to lie and pretend that he *always was as critical as he seems now* of Donald Trump.
  8. 31 Aug '17 06:49
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Once again Duchess I was implying no such thing about Donald Trump, and have often criticized him here in this forum. Please stop lying about this.

    As far as Hillary Clinton goes, she graduated from one of the finest law schools in America, she had to know using her private email in this way was wrong, but did she stop after a few emails, no! She just kep ...[text shortened]... m with this, that's YOUR problem, but I would ask you to stop lying about what I've posted here.
    You have the right to your opinion, and a duty to make sure it's an informed one.
  9. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    31 Aug '17 12:15
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The Presidential election of 2016 was the worst in American history. A corrupt and lying real estate developer who has no idea how to do his job vs a corrupt and lying career politician who belongs in jail. I wouldn't give you 2 cents for either one of them. Oh well, maybe the election of 2020 will be better...
    Hillary doesn't belong in jail and I know of nothing in either of their histories that would warrant calling them "corrupt," but I do agree that they were two extraordinarily weak candidates.

    Trump will almost certainly run for re-election in 2020 unless his health fails or he gets impeached. The Dems should clobber him, but given that they're the Dems, they probably won't.
  10. 31 Aug '17 15:08
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Hillary doesn't belong in jail and I know of nothing in either of their histories that would warrant calling them "corrupt," but I do agree that they were two extraordinarily weak candidates.

    Trump will almost certainly run for re-election in 2020 unless his health fails or he gets impeached. The Dems should clobber him, but given that they're the Dems, they probably won't.
    How about that Nancy Pelosi. She should be a good candidate.
  11. 31 Aug '17 18:03
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra to Mchill
    You have the right to your opinion, and a duty to make sure it's an informed one.
    Two American lawyers here (No1Marauder and Sh76) have written that Mchill's opinion
    that Hillary Clinton should be imprisoned for her E-mails is legally ignorant and wrong.

    Now perhaps the lying troll Mchill will accuse me of lying about that too.