Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    27 Jan '18 04:00
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/01/26/teens-eating-more-tide-pods-than-ever-despite-efforts-to-stop-trend.html
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    27 Jan '18 09:52
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/01/26/teens-eating-more-tide-pods-than-ever-despite-efforts-to-stop-trend.html
    Don’t just post links.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    27 Jan '18 13:26
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/voters-in-the-next-presidential-election.175639

    Are you going to post this same stuff over and over?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    27 Jan '18 14:00
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/voters-in-the-next-presidential-election.175639

    Are you going to post this same stuff over and over?
    If I want to...😉
  5. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    27 Jan '18 18:272 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/01/26/teens-eating-more-tide-pods-than-ever-despite-efforts-to-stop-trend.html
    And Motts Alabama is a big part of the Republican voter base (Please read links)


    http://www.newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

    http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/01/poverty_lack_of_education_puts.html

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/education/2014/05/25/alabamas-rural-schools-education-reach/9562449/


    Have a nice day! 😀
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81331
    27 Jan '18 22:001 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    And Motts Alabama is a big part of the Republican voter base (Please read links)


    http://www.newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

    http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/01/poverty_lack_of_education_puts.html

    http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/education/2014/05/25/alabamas-rural-schools-education-reach/9562449/


    Have a nice day! 😀
    I will agree...Alabama's black belt is like a third world country.

    http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/3/filthy-water-and-poor-sewers-plague-poor-black-belt-counties.html

    I guess you forgot about doug jones ehh?
Back to Top