1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 06:04
    Fraser Corsan has now joined the growing group of conspirators.

Listen to him describe the "curvature" of the Earth. LOL

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-40194241/wingsuit-pilot-fraser-corsan-breaks-speed-record
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 06:45
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Listen to him describe the "curvature" of the Earth.
    Would you please quote his description, please, I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary here.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 08:31
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Would you please quote his description, please, I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary here.
    He said he could see the curvature of the Earth!
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 09:31
    He said he could see the curvature of the Earth!
    Where is the conspiracy about that?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 10:15
    Fraser Corsan has now joined the growing group of conspirators.

Listen to him describe the "curvature" of the Earth. LOL

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-40194241/wingsuit-pilot-fraser-corsan-breaks-speed-record
    Anyone can see the curvature of the earth pretty much anytime they want to: GoPro cameras are relatively cheap and easily found at most major retailers.
    You might be able to find a used one in good shape on Craigslist.

All that notwithstanding, 250 MPH is crazy fast.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 10:172 edits
    Where is the conspiracy about that?
    It was proved quite brilliantly by a guy called John Kaplan 2 years ago that you can't actually see curvature, using the A-b Apex Triangle Conjecture. The horizontal pressure lines and atmospheric magnetism of the Third Core don't allow for such views.

That this guy in the video posted in the OP actually states he could "see" earth's so called curvature is therefore a very simple example of the lies spread by people to uphold this "curved earth" nonsense.

Don't bother googling John Kaplan, by the way. He died "of natural causes" (haha!) shortly after releasing his Youtube video explaining the A-b conjecture, and that video (and related materials) was taken down almost immediately.

Edit: I see FreakyKBH is fooled as well. Sad.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 10:20
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    It was proved quite brilliantly by a guy called John Kaplin 2 years ago that you can't actually see curvature, using the A-b Apex Triangle Conjecture. The horizontal pressure lines and atmospheric magnetism of the Third Core don't allow for such views.

That this guy in the video posted in the OP actually states he could "see" earth's so called curv ...[text shortened]... d materials) was taken down almost immediately.

When popping balloons, one should always offer advance warning.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 11:14
    It was proved quite brilliantly by a guy called John Kaplan 2 years ago that you can't actually see curvature, using the A-b Apex Triangle Conjecture. The horizontal pressure lines and atmospheric magnetism of the Third Core don't allow for such views.

That this guy in the video posted in the OP actually states he could "see" earth's so called curv ...[text shortened]... d materials) was taken down almost immediately.

Those on ISS can clearly see the curvature of Earth without optical aid, just their eyes. But it helps to be 200 miles high to see it.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 11:361 edit

Ah, okay, something happened outside my view.

Why don't people think that there is a geocentrist conspiracy every time someone says that the 'sun goes up' or the 'sun sets'? We all know that it is the Earth that is turning, not the other way around, right?
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 11:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Those on ISS can clearly see the curvature of Earth without optical aid, just their eyes. But it helps to be 200 miles high to see it.
    LOL. "Those on ISS."

You're so gullible.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 11:45
    Ah, okay, something happened outside my view.

Why don't people think that there is a geocentrist conspiracy every time someone says that the 'sun goes up' or the 'sun sets'? We all know that it is the Earth that is turning, not the other way around, right?
    You need to do more investigating, seriously.

Start and end at Youtube.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 11:59
    You need to do more investigating, seriously.

Start and end at Youtube.
    You mean that the geocentrists are already there? That they think all the universe revolve around *them*?

I thought they called themselves Trumpists...
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 13:24
    LOL. "Those on ISS."

You're so gullible.
    Yeah, I guess with your extensive knowledge of NASA you can make pronouncements like that.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 13:28
    Yeah, I guess with your extensive knowledge of NASA you can make pronouncements like that.
    Ok, settle down, sonhouse. I'm guessing that GKR is gearing up for a Freaky parody, he's halfway there already. I really severely doubt he's being serious.
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    08 Jun '17 13:481 edit
    I could tell you a lot more, Sonhouse. I could help you open your eyes and lift the veil you have put up for yourself to block yourself from the truth.

I could tell you about Krazsinsky doubleurs, John Kaplan and his groundbreaking work, Nightfliers, communication interceptions that will make the hair on your neck stand up, about what really happened on 27 January 1958, the last words of Lao Tzing, weather patterns, Dimension X, the terror of the 7 Johnson brothers (Youtube), the time between wake and dream, the truth about Hollywood and your real job at NASA.

But I have more to live for than risking my life convincing the unconvincible on RHP. Said too much already.

One moment, someone's at the door.

Two men, in fact. Hmmm.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree