Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    01 Aug '16 03:563 edits
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/



    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.

    Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony (under oath) in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack. This is called perjury, yet again. FBI director Comey, however, says it is not perjury. He calls it an extreme exaggeration of the truth with no possibility of proving she had intent to lie and mislead.

    NOTHING TO SEE HERE!


    Senator Rand Paul questioned Hillary Clinton about this gun running program back in January 2013 during her testimony on the Benghazi terrorist attack.


    On Tuesday Julian Assange told Democracy Now that the Wikileaks DNC emails contains information on the weapons shipments to Syria.
    assange hillary

    Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    01 Aug '16 04:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/



    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.

    Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during publi ...[text shortened]... han 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
    A conservative relying on Democracy Now for news sources.
    Will wonders ever increase?
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    01 Aug '16 05:032 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/



    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.

    Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during publi ...[text shortened]... han 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
    What EXACTLY was she asked and what EXACTLY did she say? That is something you should establish before your predictable screams of "perjury".

    I'd certainly be interested in seeing any "DNC emails [that] contains information on the weapons shipments to Syria."

    EDIT: It hardly needs to be added that Comey made no such statement as whodey claimed; he specifically said he made no investigation of perjury allegations as that was outside the scope of his mandate in the case.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/



    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.

    Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during publi ...[text shortened]... han 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
    Agreed, Hillary SUCKS. She's HORRIBLE. In any other year in election history, she'd probably be the worst choice. She's a war-mongering liar, a shameless corporate tool who remained married to her husband for political reasons. She plays the "I'm a woman" card to near immoral extents.

    Most Democrats (rightly) dislike her. All conservatives (understandably) hate her. Bernie supporters (like myself) despise her. she's a horrible, HORRIBLE choice for president.

    Yet, she's still a better choice than Trump.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    01 Aug '16 05:20
    Originally posted by vivify
    Agreed, Hillary SUCKS. She's HORRIBLE. In any other year in election history, she'd probably be the worst choice. She's a war-mongering liar, a shameless corporate tool who remained married to her husband for political reasons. She plays the "I'm a woman" card to near immoral extents.

    Most Democrats (rightly) dislike her. All conservatives (understa ...[text shortened]... 's a horrible, HORRIBLE choice for president.

    Yet, she's still a better choice than Trump.
    As of a few weeks ago, 70% of Democrats or Democratic leaners had a favorable view of Clinton according to Gallup.http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-now-equally-unpopular/

    It's probable that that percentage will rise when the post-DNC polling is completed.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:262 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    As of a few weeks ago, 70% of Democrats or Democratic leaners had a favorable view of Clinton according to Gallup.http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump-are-now-equally-unpopular/

    It's probable that that percentage will rise when the post-DNC polling is completed.
    Honestly, one has to wonder, is it a "favorable view" in of herself, or compared to Trump? How do you "favorably view" someone who was revealed to be a liar by the FBI?

    Any other candidate would've mopped the floor with her. Hillary couldn't possibly win this year against any other candidate besides Trump. Honestly, I think even Bush (unarguably our worst president) would've won against her.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:29
    I mean this with everything in me: I'd vote for Jill Stein or even Michelle Obama over these two candidates, if they were with a major party.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/



    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.

    Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during publi ...[text shortened]... han 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
    This begs the question: as much of a worthless scumbag as Trump is, why is it that you focus your attacks on Hillary? Is it because of the obvious answer that one's a conservative, and one's a liberal?
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    What EXACTLY was she asked and what EXACTLY did she say? That is something you should establish before your predictable screams of "perjury".

    I'd certainly be interested in seeing any "DNC emails [that] contains information on the weapons shipments to Syria."

    EDIT: It hardly needs to be added that Comey made no such statement as whodey claimed; he ...[text shortened]... o investigation of perjury allegations as that was outside the scope of his mandate in the case.
    Hey no1...you are SOOOOO much smarter than me. I say this with no sarcasm, irony or anything similar. Why do you waste your time responding to me?
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:38
    Originally posted by vivify
    Hey no1...you are SOOOOO much smarter than me. I say this with no sarcasm, irony or anything similar. Why do you waste your time responding to me?
    I realize there's no way to say this without sounding sarcastic. But I HATE you due to your (incredibly obvious) superior intelligence.

    This post will come back to haunt me one day. But it's true.
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    01 Aug '16 05:39
    Originally posted by vivify
    Honestly, one has to wonder, is it a "favorable view" in of herself, or compared to Trump? How do you "favorably view" someone who was revealed to be a liar by the FBI?

    Any other candidate would've mopped the floor with her. Hillary couldn't possibly win this year against any other candidate besides Trump. Honestly, I think even Bush (unarguably our worst president) would've won against her.
    Hillary actually had a higher net favorability rating last summer when few considered Trump a serious candidate. Here biggest drops came after Trump had pretty much secured the GOP nomination. http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/190787/clinton-image-among-democrats-new-low.aspx

    You might not want to hear it, but most Democrats like her.
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:451 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Hillary actually had a higher net favorability rating last summer when few considered Trump a serious candidate. Here biggest drops came after Trump had pretty much secured the GOP nomination. http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/190787/clinton-image-among-democrats-new-low.aspx

    You might not want to hear it, but most Democrats like her.
    "Here biggest drops"

    *Her.

    ^ I'm only pointing that out because of my petty jealousy toward you.

    I guess you're right. I don't want to believe, in a country that made Trump the nominee for a major party, that someone like Hillary is actually "liked".

    *sigh*.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    01 Aug '16 05:48
    #Alcohol
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    01 Aug '16 06:26
    Originally posted by vivify
    #Alcohol
    I'm a few Sammies into the night myself.

    To make you happy, I won't edit the "here" thingy; that will also give Duchess a chance to lord it over my pathologically lying, arrogant self that she holds in such deep disdain.
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82196
    01 Aug '16 07:00
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'm a few Sammies into the night myself.

    To make you happy, I won't edit the "here" thingy; that will also give Duchess a chance to lord it over my pathologically lying, arrogant self that she holds in such deep disdain.
    What is a Sammie? Urban dictionary says it's a sandwich, but I hardly think that's what you meant.
Back to Top