1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 20:06
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-says-little-honduran-girl-time-cover-not-024329900.html

A picture taken of a girl crying that was put on the front cover of Time Magazine was not separated from her parents at the US border. In short, they were lying. Dozens of news outlets then grabbed the picture to post similar things about Trump.

I almost feel li ...[text shortened]... our news sources mentioned that Obama had the same problem yet no one mentioned a word about it.
    I posted a link with the sound of children locked up in cages crying.

Why the hell are you focussing on what a magazine publishes, instead of the dramatic story unfolding?

It’s like denying the holocaust,
    Because one source got a broken window wrong.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 21:02
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Why do you focus on the handful of false news stories and ignore the reality that thousands of children ARE separated due to Trump? Will you also post pictures of children Roy Moore didn't molest?
    Due to Trump?

The same thing happened under Obama. In fact, in another news story they took pictures of kids in cages during the Obama Presidency but implied that it was under Trump.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 22:591 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

Why the hell are you focussing on what a magazine publishes, instead of the dramatic story unfolding?

If you're talking about the pic/video I think you are it was a protest where the Mexican parents lock their own children in a dog cage for a photo shoot during the protest. Look up the story. Did it for ya. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddler-cage-photo/
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 23:07
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

Because they all think its just fine the kids got separated from those criminals trying to evade gang warfare in Guatemala and such. They really show their so-called empathy eh.
  5. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 23:25
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    What's false ??
    The Time magazine cover is real, is it not ?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jun '18 23:32
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Due to Trump?

The same thing happened under Obama. In fact, in another news story they took pictures of kids in cages during the Obama Presidency but implied that it was under Trump.
    No, it wasn't the "same thing" AT ALL. Haven't you been paying attention?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree