Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 04 Aug '17 16:16
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/04/planned-parenthood-wants-to-preschoolers-to-know-gender-and-sex-arent-same.html

    Preschoolers are being told that their genitals do not make them male/female.

    Aren't these the same people who consistently talk down to us about their "superior understanding of SCIENCE?"

    (Biology is SCIENCE....)

    The same people who consistently preach at us, about..."the need for laws to expand women's rights?"

    (Are women equal, or not?)

    The same people, who drone on, for days, about "White MALE Privilege?"

    (Odd, that a group who says "gender does not matter," spends so much time, crying about.......gender...)
  2. 04 Aug '17 16:17
    I think this is a large part of why Dims have waned of late. These people can't even decide what gender or race they are, let alone run the country.
  3. 04 Aug '17 16:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I think this is a large part of why Dims have waned of late. These people can't even decide what gender or race they are, let alone run the country.
    What race have you decided to be?
  4. 04 Aug '17 17:06 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What race have you decided to be?
    Anything but white.

    Look how these Middle school children were forced to apologize for having "white privilege" to the class

    http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/02/teacher-forces-white-children-to-apologize-for-white-privilege-principal-defends-using-atrocious-grammar/

    You have to understand, the Dim party is now equivalent to a bunch of racist, bigoted, screaming lunatics.

    I feel so sorry for those innocent kids being dragged into the Dim sewage.
  5. 04 Aug '17 17:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Anything but white.

    Look how these Middle school children were forced to apologize for having "white privilege" to the class

    http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/08/02/teacher-forces-white-children-to-apologize-for-white-privilege-principal-defends-using-atrocious-grammar/

    You have to understand, the Dim party is now equivalent to a bunch of racist, bigot ...[text shortened]... creaming lunatics.

    I feel so sorry for those innocent kids being dragged into the Dim sewage.
    Is that your race? "Anything but white"?
  6. 04 Aug '17 17:44
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Is that your race? "Anything but white"?
    The average person has so many blood lines I would dare to say that most everyone has some "white devil" in them, even Obama.
  7. 04 Aug '17 17:49
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The average person has so many blood lines I would dare to say that most everyone has some "white devil" in them, even Obama.
    So what you're saying is that you can't decide what race you are?
  8. 04 Aug '17 18:19
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    So what you're saying is that you can't decide what race you are?
    Who asks you what race you are? Let me see, the government, corporations, and racists.

    No one else much cares unless you are like Pocahontas declaring to the world that you are part Indian for political points on the left or that other lady pretending to be black so she would work for the racist organization the NAACP.
  9. 04 Aug '17 18:25
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Who asks you what race you are? Let me see, the government, corporations, and racists.

    No one else much cares unless you are like Pocahontas declaring to the world that you are part Indian for political points on the left or that other lady pretending to be black so she would work for the racist organization the NAACP.
    You said that "Dims" "can't even decide what race they are." So why do you have so much trouble with it yourself?
  10. 04 Aug '17 22:28
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.foxnews.com
    Indoctrination.

    Yeah...
  11. 04 Aug '17 23:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Indoctrination.

    Yeah...
    So you would agree that genitals to not make someone male of female?

    In addition, you have no problem teaching this to children who are in Preschool?
  12. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    04 Aug '17 23:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/04/planned-parenthood-wants-to-preschoolers-to-know-gender-and-sex-arent-same.html

    Preschoolers are being told that their genitals do not make them male/female.

    Aren't these the same people who consistently talk down to us about their "superior understanding of SCIENCE?"

    (Biology is SCIENCE....)

    The same people ...[text shortened]... at a group who says "gender does not matter," spends so much time, crying about.......gender...)
    FoxNews talking about "indoctrination"?

    Hysterical.