1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 14:08
    At least 12 school shootings since 1/1/2018. I'm so sorry to belabor the point but that's 1 school shooting every 4.3 days or 84+ school shootings a year. I wonder if those fine, God fearing folks at the NRA and their GOP minions can offer something besides their "prayers" during all this carnage.

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/school-shootings-in-u-s-when-where-each-shooting-has-occurred-in-2018

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201-story.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/24/breakup-may-have-motivated-texas-high-school-shooting-alleged-gunman-had-violent-past.html
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 14:17
    Originally posted by @mchill
    At least 12 school shootings since 1/1/2018. I'm so sorry to belabor the point but that's 1 school shooting every 4.3 days or 84+ school shootings a year. I wonder if those fine, God fearing folks at the NRA and their GOP minions can offer something besides their "prayers" during all this carnage.

https://www.abc15.com/news/data/school-shootings-in-u-s- ...[text shortened]... 01/24/breakup-may-have-motivated-texas-high-school-shooting-alleged-gunman-had-violent-past.html
    might try lifting the ban on God from our schools.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:063 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I'm sure that will bring back the lives of those slaughtered children, and heal the arms, legs, and heads of the many wounded. Yup, that will make all the difference!🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Send us more of your prayers as the slaughter continues.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:091 edit
    I'm sure lifting the ban on God from our schools will bring back the lives of those slaughtered children. Yup, that will make all the difference!🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    it could very well help prevent future loses...but you are trying to have a point with your stupid statement...I get it
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:13
    it could very well help prevent future loses...but you are trying to have a point with your stupid statement...I get it
    No, I really don't think you get it. Like so many right wing gun nuts you hide behind you church whenever someone confronts you with the fact that you're just plain wrong.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:16
    No, I really don't think you get it. Like so many right wing gun nuts you hide behind you church whenever someone confronts you with the fact that you're just plain wrong.
    I can only tell you...you can continue in your cycle of death if you wish.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:29
    Back in the 50's and 60's--- prior to God being removed from schools--- students (mostly boys) brought their personal guns and rifles from home to school in order to attend classes centered on becoming better marksmen.

Can you even imagine kids doing the same thing today???
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:32
    Which of your twin godlets, Mammon or Moloch? Don't pretend you've ever servef any other.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 15:35
    I can only tell you...you can continue in your cycle of death if you wish.
    Yeah, because MOAR GUNS!!! AGAINST GUN DEATHS!!!! isn't perpetuating an arms race...
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 17:17
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Which of your twin godlets, Mammon or Moloch? Don't pretend you've ever servef any other.
    you can ask when you die.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 17:18
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Yeah, because MOAR GUNS!!! AGAINST GUN DEATHS!!!! isn't perpetuating an arms race...
    You say things like this but what is your remedy?
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 10:17
    You say things like this but what is your remedy?
    One the USA will never accept: fewer guns rather than more.

But never mind. You keep shooting up your children. At least as long as you'redoing that, you're temporarily distracted from murdering the children of others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree