1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 23:143 edits
    Israel has announced it will build 5,500 housing units in the West Bank, while the municipality of Jerusalem has advanced plans for about 550 new homes in East Jerusalem.

It's amazing to me that the state of Israel keeps bulldozing Palestinian land, displacing more Palestinian people, building more housing units, then has the gall to cry and act like victims when the Palestinians or their Arab neighbors object, protest, or uses military action to try and stop it. True to Conservative form, President Trump's limp wrist-ed response, saying these actions "may not help achieve piece" was translated by Prime Minister Netanyahu as a green light to go ahead with building. How would Netanyahu like it if Jordan bulldozed big pieces of land outside of Tel Aviv and began building housing for Jordanian citizens? Why does America turn a blind eye to this??

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/middleeast/israel-settlements-approved/
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '17 23:26
    Originally posted by mchill
    Israel has announced it will build 5,500 housing units in the West Bank, while the municipality of Jerusalem has advanced plans for about 550 new homes in East Jerusalem.

It's amazing to me that the state of Israel keeps bulldozing Palestinian land, displacing more Palestinian people, building more housing units, then has the gall to cry and act like vict ...[text shortened]... n a blind eye to this??

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/middleeast/israel-settlements-approved/
    They will take over the world one settlement at a time! 😠
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 00:11
    Evidently Trump has spoken and Israel will stop after they are done.

As Trump has spoken, let it be done.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree