Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    31 Aug '18 13:27
    Mueller and Comey are no strangers to witch hunts. They had obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill in the 2001 anthrax attacks.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html

    From the link below:

    "In the days that followed, a few government officials – most notably, Sen. John McCain (R - Arizona) – publicly suggested the Saddam Hussein regime may have been behind the anthrax letters. ABC News trumpeted a bogus claim that the attack spores contained the chemical additive bentonite, a hallmark of the Iraqi anthrax program. "Some are going to be quick to pick up on this as a smoking gun," anchor Peter Jennings said.

    In November, microbiologist Paul Keim was able to prove that wasn't the case. An FBI agent gave Keim a sample of Iraq's anthrax – obtained by an undisclosed "U.S. government agency." Keim used a series of DNA tests to identify the sample's strain. It didn't match the anthrax found in the lethal letters. The investigation for the anthrax mailer turned inwards, to domestic scientists, while the Iraq war drums quieted, ever-so-briefly."

    https://www.wired.com/2011/03/did-the-anthrax-attacks-kickstart-the-iraq-war/

    McCain, a warmonger like no other, jumped into the Iraq blame game like the piece of crap that he was. That is why the corporate news media wants you all to believe he was a hero. He helped get us into every war the establishment wanted.
    Meanwhile, Mueller is obsessed with another witch hunt and his buddy Comey is helping all he can.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    31 Aug '18 13:301 edit
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Mueller and Comey are no strangers to witch hunts. They had obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill in the 2001 anthrax attacks.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/05/21/when_comey_and_mueller_bungled_the_anthrax_case_133953.html

    From the link below:

    "In the days that followed, a few government officials – most notably, Se ...[text shortened]... eanwhile, Mueller is obsessed with another witch hunt and his buddy Comey is helping all he can.
    What a tool.

    No, not McCain. You.
  3. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    31 Aug '18 19:081 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne to MetalBrain
    What a tool.

    No, not McCain. You.
    Suzianne seems eager to hero-worship John McCain, a lifelong warrior for US imperialism.

    In fairness to MetalBrain, John McCain eagerly embraced the US government's lies
    about (non-existent) WMDs in Iraq and zealously advocated that the USA invade Iraq.

    Here's Politifact's assessment of John McCain's position on the USA invading Iraq:
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/aug/21/barack-obama/mccains-record-on-iraq-eager-to-attack/

    "McCain's record on Iraq: eager to attack"

    "In early 2003, with calls for invasion of Iraq growing more insistent, McCain's was among the most fervent voices."
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14737
    01 Sep '18 11:59
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    What a tool.

    No, not McCain. You.
    You are an ignorant troll. I'm still waiting for your example of me being proven wrong on the science forum. You can't prove a lie!
  5. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    01 Sep '18 18:28
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Suzianne seems eager to hero-worship John McCain, a lifelong warrior for US imperialism.

    In fairness to MetalBrain, John McCain eagerly embraced the US government's lies
    about (non-existent) WMDs in Iraq and zealously advocated that the USA invade Iraq.

    Here's Politifact's assessment of John McCain's position on the USA invading Iraq:
    https://www ...[text shortened]... calls for invasion of Iraq growing more insistent, McCain's was among the most fervent voices."
    The many 'liberal' Americans here who want to hero-worship John McCain (perhaps in order
    to 'prove' their 'patriotism' ) prefer to ignore his record of bellicose support for US imperialism.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    02 Sep '18 14:54
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The many 'liberal' Americans here who want to hero-worship John McCain (perhaps in order
    to 'prove' their 'patriotism' ) prefer to ignore his record of bellicose support for US imperialism.
    Perhaps that is WHY he is being canonized. One wonders what he would have been like had he won POTUS.
  7. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    02 Sep '18 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Perhaps that is WHY he is being canonized. One wonders what he would have been like had he won POTUS.
    As a fanatical supporter of US imperialism, Sonhouse evidently hero-worships John McCain and the US military.

    "One wonders what he [John McCain] would have been like had he won POTUS."
    --Sonhouse

    John McCain was one of the most ardent advocates for the USA invading Iraq.
    President McCain most likely would have pursued very aggressive bellicose policies,
    perhaps entangling the USA into more wars in Iraq, Syria or against Iran, Russia, or China.
  8. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281446
    03 Sep '18 05:03
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    As a fanatical supporter of US imperialism, Sonhouse evidently hero-worships John McCain and the US military.

    "One wonders what he [John McCain] would have been like had he won POTUS."
    --Sonhouse

    John McCain was one of the most ardent advocates for the USA invading Iraq.
    President McCain most likely would have pursued very aggressive bellicose po ...[text shortened]... es,
    perhaps entangling the USA into more wars in Iraq, Syria or against Iran, Russia, or China.
    Ageed. But I think hillary would have done the same. The military industrial complex. Wars are money makers to the rich.
Back to Top