Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14739
    22 Feb '18 20:03
    RT (Russia Today) News is supposedly how Russia tried to interfere with USA elections. This is what Americans do every day because we have freedom of speech, but our government has a problem with freedom of speech when it comes from Russia. Now they imply Mueller is doing it to drag out the investigation to make himself rich.

    https://www.rt.com/usa/419083-russia-probe-mueller-profit-indictment/

    How about some good questions that the corporate news media is ignoring like the plague.

    How did Mueller find out who the 13 Russians were?

    If he really did find the culprits, does that mean the Russian government was not involved? Surely the Russian government could cover it's cyber tracks better than that, right?

    Didn't Wikileaks leak documents showing that the CIA had perfected techniques to use foreign source code to make it look like another country was involved in a cyber attack that was actually a CIA attack?

    Seems to me that anything that was state sponsored would have been impossible to crack. Mueller naming specific people should rule out the Russian government.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    22 Feb '18 23:26
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    RT (Russia Today) News is supposedly how Russia tried to interfere with USA elections. This is what Americans do every day because we have freedom of speech, but our government has a problem with freedom of speech when it comes from Russia. Now they imply Mueller is doing it to drag out the investigation to make himself rich.

    https://www.rt.com/usa/4 ...[text shortened]... been impossible to crack. Mueller naming specific people should rule out the Russian government.
    Ummm, Wikileaks produced a lot of documents that came from Russian sources, so it's not like they actually have any credibility anymore.

    And, yeah right, your source is Russia Today. What do you think their position is going to be?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81330
    22 Feb '18 23:40
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Ummm, Wikileaks produced a lot of documents that came from Russian sources, so it's not like they actually have any credibility anymore.

    And, yeah right, your source is Russia Today. What do you think their position is going to be?
    WikiLeaks produced documents that came from DNC sources. Documents that showed how corrupt Clinton was.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    24 Feb '18 08:40
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    WikiLeaks produced documents that came from DNC sources. Documents that showed how corrupt Clinton was.
    Back to the deflection game I see. FORGET what Trumpf does, OBAMA and HILLARY and BILL are EVIL. That is your religion.
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    24 Feb '18 09:09
    Yeah, let's ask Russian propagandists about the Mueller investigation.

    You're not very bright, are you?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81330
    24 Feb '18 17:28
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Back to the deflection game I see. FORGET what Trumpf does, OBAMA and HILLARY and BILL are EVIL. That is your religion.
    Well go ahead...show me what Trump has done. The OIG report is due out anytime...you are going to hear plenty about Obama and Hillary and crew.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    24 Feb '18 21:29
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Well go ahead...show me what Trump has done. The OIG report is due out anytime...you are going to hear plenty about Obama and Hillary and crew.
    So Trumpf making the US the laughing stock of the world isn't enough? How many members of his cabinet have been fired now? Saying he is going to make Jerusalem the home of the US Embassy means nothing to you? Not releasing his tax forms means nothing? In my eyes it makes him look guilty of something TBD.

    You figure he just gets away with sexual abuse, screwing a porn star the day his son is born? Just exactly how far down does this tramp I mean trump have to go to draw the line for you?

    He is a narcissistic sociopath with short attention span who NEVER reads and claims he has a genius IQ? None of that means shyte with you?

    Did you notice he had a cheat sheet at that meeting of the Florida survivers which he held away from him where he couldn't even read it, one sentence saying 'I hear you' like he would have to memorize that phrase?

    How far down the gutter does this assswipe have to go to get your attention?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    25 Feb '18 06:271 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    WikiLeaks produced documents that came from DNC sources. Documents that showed how corrupt Clinton was.
    They were doctored by/filtered through the Russians. This makes their original content completely unknown.

    I mean unless you trust the Russians over Americans now. Hey, no wonder you think Mueller is evil.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    25 Feb '18 06:34
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Well go ahead...show me what Trump has done. The OIG report is due out anytime...you are going to hear plenty about Obama and Hillary and crew.
    Dream on. Everyone who watched the debates in 2016 heard Trump invite the Russians to "hack" Hillary's email. Only gullible people like you believe they passed them right through without edit.

    When will you conservatards finally realize you've been lied to for votes? You keep on holding on to your dream of Hillary being guilty so that you don't have to admit that all the guilt lies with your president and those who acted on his behalf.
  10. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281467
    25 Feb '18 08:30
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    WikiLeaks produced documents that came from DNC sources. Documents that showed how corrupt Clinton was.
    Ask Seth. Opps. He's dead.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14739
    26 Feb '18 18:46
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Ummm, Wikileaks produced a lot of documents that came from Russian sources, so it's not like they actually have any credibility anymore.

    And, yeah right, your source is Russia Today. What do you think their position is going to be?
    There is evidence Wikileaks got their information from Russia? I don't think Jullian Assange ever admitted that to anyone. Last I knew he doesn't reveal any of his sources. What is your source of info, Paul Ryan? LOL! Paul Ryan was asserting his opinion and nothing more. No evidence!

    Yes, Russia today has an opinion just like Paul Ryan and other corrupt minions with no evidence. Should we only hear one side of the story?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Feb '18 22:213 edits
    ******BREAKING NEWS******

    It appears Ivana's Siberian Husky has just been indicted on being walked without a license.

    You heard right, a SIBERIAN husky.

    Coincidence?

    Meanwhile on social media, 321 new threats have appeared on social media to shoot up schools. The FBI is aware but not concerned.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    26 Feb '18 23:17
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    There is evidence Wikileaks got their information from Russia? I don't think Jullian Assange ever admitted that to anyone. Last I knew he doesn't reveal any of his sources. What is your source of info, Paul Ryan? LOL! Paul Ryan was asserting his opinion and nothing more. No evidence!

    Yes, Russia today has an opinion just like Paul Ryan and other corrupt minions with no evidence. Should we only hear one side of the story?
    Well, like most people except spoon-fed Fox News babies, we could do without all the blatant lies.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    26 Feb '18 23:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    ******BREAKING NEWS******

    It appears Ivana's Siberian Husky has just been indicted on being walked without a license.

    You heard right, a SIBERIAN husky.

    Coincidence?

    Meanwhile on social media, 321 new threats have appeared on social media to shoot up schools. The FBI is aware but not concerned.
    Are they all from you?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14739
    02 Mar '18 16:27
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Well, like most people except spoon-fed Fox News babies, we could do without all the blatant lies.
    How do you know it is a lie?

    Being corrupt for money is not new. Who spoon fed you so much doubt in regards to corruption?
Back to Top