Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 02 Aug '10 18:09
    Being a distant relative of Hans Christian Andersen I figure I ought to have an incredible inheritance due me but the wealth was stolen somewhere along the way and I am poor.

ATY claims people today have MASSIVE INHERITANCES due them because their distant relatives were field hands and got cheated out of the extra dollar or two a month they should have been payed over and above the room and board they recieved. Of course they would have saved every penny of that and passed it onto their childrens children children right up to today.

So I figure I ought to be a gazzillionaire. I am very angry and will now start commiting crimes.
  2. Standard member Elamef37
    Queenslander
    02 Aug '10 18:18
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Being a distant relative of Hans Christian Andersen I figure I ought to have an incredible inheritance due me but the wealth was stolen somewhere along the way and I am poor.

ATY claims people today have MASSIVE INHERITANCES due them because their distant relatives were field hands and got cheated out of the extra dollar or two a month they should ...[text shortened]... So I figure I ought to be a gazzillionaire. I am very angry and will now start commiting crimes.
    Good for you!
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    02 Aug '10 18:19
    I am very angry
    Go figure; never woulda guessed it...

4. Standard member smw6869
    Granny
    02 Aug '10 18:26

ATY claims people today have MASSIVE INHERITANCES due them because their distant relatives were field hands and got cheated out of the extra dollar or two a month they should ...[text shortened]... So I figure I ought to be a gazzillionaire. I am very angry and will now start commiting crimes.
    I started yesterday.....it's fun! Lalalalalalala....

GRANNY.
  5. 02 Aug '10 18:37

I have a considerable amount of Irish/Catholic heritage running through me.

I am currently suing the UK for reparations for the centuries of oppression the English have dished out to my ancestors. ALL people w/English blood owe Me!

Also, my lawyers say we are going after the descendants of business owners in NY who discriminated against ANY Irish immigrants in the 1800's
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    02 Aug '10 18:53 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I have a considerable amount of Irish/Catholic heritage running through me.

I am currently suing the UK for reparations for the centuries of oppression the English have dished out to my ancestors. ALL people w/English blood owe Me!

Also, my lawyers say we are going after the descendants of business owners in NY who discriminated against ANY Irish immigrants in the 1800's
    Suing is for sissies. Real angry Irishmen use mortars and car bombs and don't self-identify with WASP culture.

They also don't tend to do their rebelling in America.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    02 Aug '10 18:54

Who stole from HCA?
  8. Standard member Elamef37
    Queenslander
    02 Aug '10 18:57
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Who stole from HCA?
    Pinocchio
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    02 Aug '10 19:03
    Suing is for sissies. Real angry Irishmen use mortars and car bombs and don't self-identify with WASP culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMspl_-nVI
  10. 02 Aug '10 19:04
    Who stole from HCA?
    Man I don't know, someone must have , otherwise I'd have a gazzilion dollars. Isn't that the way you figure it?

Say it with me, Thousand...Stolen Wealth.......Massive Inheritance......
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    02 Aug '10 19:06
    Man I don't know, someone must have , otherwise I'd have a gazzilion dollars. Isn't that the way you figure it?

I know roughly who stole the massive inheritances I talk about, though the specifics have been hidden through laundering. I can't see any person or group who stole from him.

Wasn't he a Dane? Go to Denmark if you want to pursue your inheritance through your Danish roots.
  12. 02 Aug '10 19:08

There you go w/the racist stereo typing again.
  13. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    02 Aug '10 19:10
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMspl_-nVI
    Sing with me uther!

"Armored cars and tanks and guns
    Came to take away our sons
    But every man must stand behind
    The men behind the wire!

In the little streets of Belfast
    In the dark of early morn
    British soldiers came a-runnin'..."
  14. 02 Aug '10 19:12 / 1 edit

You appear to have successfully stolen ATY's thunder.
    I hope it will shut him up once and for all as he is the biggest bore on this forum with a pathological fixation on the topic.
    Talk about flogging a dead horse!
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    02 Aug '10 19:13
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    There you go w/the racist stereo typing again.
    WASPs and Gaels are the same race.