1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 16:35
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/11/07/trump-says-pelosi-deserves-to-be-house-speaker-suggests-even-some-republicans-would-back-her

Trump tweets that Nancy Pelosi deserves to be Speaker of the House again.

Hilarious.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 16:36
    @whodey said
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/11/07/trump-says-pelosi-deserves-to-be-house-speaker-suggests-even-some-republicans-would-back-her

Hilarious.
    Still dripping with sarcasm. Will you EVER just speak your mind?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 16:37
    @sonhouse said
    Still dripping with sarcasm. Will you EVER just speak your mind?
    Donald Trump is in full support of a woman being the Speaker of the House.

Don't you agree with him?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 16:41
    Now some Republicans might object, but the more you study Pelosi and the former Speaker of the House, the more you realize that nothing will change with Nancy.

Ryan was against cutting any spending.

So is Pelosi

Ryan was against the Wall.

So is Pelosi

Ryan hates Trump

So does Pelosi

Ryan is for spending/stealing to enrich those in Congress

So is Pelosi

Ryan is for letting everyone in DC get away with anything

So is Pelosi

Ryan is for pouring hundreds of millions of US taxdollars into the kleptocratic hands of Puerto Rican Dems

So is Pelosi

WHAT CHANGED??
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 17:10
    @whodey said
    Now some Republicans might object, but the more you study Pelosi and the former Speaker of the House, the more you realize that nothing will change with Nancy.

Ryan was against cutting any spending.

So is Pelosi

Ryan was against the Wall.

So is Pelosi

Ryan hates Trump

So does Pelosi

Ryan is for spending/stealing to enrich those in Congress

So is ...[text shortened]... US taxdollars into the kleptocratic hands of Puerto Rican Dems

So is Pelosi

WHAT CHANGED??
    What changed is Trump no longer owns all four branches of government, now only 3 with the house going to Dems so he HAS to deal with them and so now will pretend everything is fine, just deal with the issues, CAN'T be MY fault, it is those lazy republican voters who just didn't come out in the numbers I required to keep all 4 pieces of the pie.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 17:54
    @whodey said

Hilarious.
    Nancy Pelosi is unlikely to serve as speaker for long, 2 years perhaps.

What you don't seem to get Whodey, is Nancy Pelosi DOES deserve to be speaker, the American people - by their votes - elected her into office, and the American people - by their votes - elected a Democratic majority in the House. That's how our system works. Deal with it!
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 18:47
    @sonhouse said
    What changed is Trump no longer owns all four branches of government, now only 3 with the house going to Dems so he HAS to deal with them and so now will pretend everything is fine, just deal with the issues, CAN'T be MY fault, it is those lazy republican voters who just didn't come out in the numbers I required to keep all 4 pieces of the pie.
    He owned all 3 branches?

Funny, Trump having his travel ban stopped by the courts must have been a dream, and the wall. That wall must already be built by now.

I wonder why I don't seen any pictures of it..............................
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 18:481 edit
    @sonhouse said
    Like I said, they need to put her back in her kennel.

Unless they are all a bunch of misogynists.

Well at least we agree.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 20:59
    @mchill said
    Nancy Pelosi is unlikely to serve as speaker for long, 2 years perhaps.

What you don't seem to get Whodey, is Nancy Pelosi DOES deserve to be speaker, the American people - by their votes - elected her into office, and the American people - by their votes - elected a Democratic majority in the House. That's how our system works. Deal with it!
    The American People by their votes did not elect Nancy Pelosi speaker; they elected a Democratic majority in the House but many who won campaigned on getting new Democratic leadership in the House.

They should replace Pelosi who is simply too unpopular to help Democratic chances going forward. That is harsh, but it would be good politics.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 21:00
    @whodey said

Hilarious.
    Donald Trump has no say in who the Democrats elect Speaker.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 21:40
    @no1marauder said
    Donald Trump has no say in who the Democrats elect Speaker.
    The "Donald" is free to give his opinion.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 21:411 edit
    @no1marauder said
    The American People by their votes did not elect Nancy Pelosi speaker; they elected a Democratic majority in the House but many who won campaigned on getting new Democratic leadership in the House.

They should replace Pelosi who is simply too unpopular to help Democratic chances going forward. That is harsh, but it would be good politics.
    Unpopular? Why is she unpopular?

Do you feel threatened by a woman Speaker of the House?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 22:01
    @whodey said
    The "Donald" is free to give his opinion.
    And the Democrats are free to ignore it and laugh at his idiocy.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 22:26
    @no1marauder said
    And the Democrats are free to ignore it and laugh at his idiocy.
    Well, SOMETIMES we laugh. A lot of the times we are to furious to even cry.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 22:33
    @whodey said
    He owned all 3 branches?

Funny, Trump having his travel ban stopped by the courts must have been a dream, and the wall. That wall must already be built by now.

I wonder why I don't seen any pictures of it..............................
    I called it 4 because the house and the senate have separate functions, house starting bills and so forth. After K got shoehorned into SCOTUS he DID own all three branches till today, he only owns 3 of the 4 since the house is controlled by dems now.

So are you so programmed you see nothing wrong with trump now firing Sessions, hey I know he resigned but the words were, ;resigned at the president's request' not a real resignation. And I have no doubt he will be subpoena'd by Mueller as a witness and I think he will spill the beans about what Trump said behind closed doors, words like 'shut it down' and such. The firing of Sessions can be seen as obstruction just as the firing of Comey is seen as obstruction. And even installing his mini-me trump Whitaker as Session's replacement ( which as a 210 day time limit, he has to go through official channels to be permanent) but the only reason Whitaker got there is because he daily kisses Trumps ass and parrots everything Trump says about the Mueller probe, witch hunt, shut it down, and such. Real independent dude.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree