Nato empire

Nato empire

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
11 Jun 16

D

Moves
11 Jun 16

MB

Moves
13 Jun 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Saudis have covertly put women into sex slavery before and probably still do. ISIS may do what you claim, but what is your source of information? Demonizing the enemy with false claims is not unheard of.

MB

Moves
13 Jun 16

You are the one with pathetic reading comprehension. Kazet goofed because he mistakenly inserted the word "not" by mistake, effectively saying the opposite of what he intended.

K

Germany

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by Metal Brain
You are the one with pathetic reading comprehension. Kazet goofed because he mistakenly inserted the word "not" by mistake, effectively saying the opposite of what he intended.
I didn't. Read the post again.

MB

Moves
13 Jun 16

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
I didn't. Read the post again.
Yes, you did. Read what you posted!

D

Moves
13 Jun 16

jb

Moves
16 Jun 16

Why do NATO members like Denmark get involved in the war against ISIS if NATO is not a tool of imperialism?

ISIS is no worse than Saudi Arabia. They are both Wahhabiists
Isis is a take off of Alqaeda. Obama was instrumental in changing the name and funding them to help create instability in the middle east, when the US military refused to assist Alqaeda. Hillary assisted in funding and arming them as well. Nato is not a tool of imperialism, it is imperialism period. Saudi Arabia have been good allies to the USA as long as they could keep buying Treasury bills and financing our debt. The deal from the 70s is off now and it will be interesting to see what happens with them. I predict they will become allies of Russia in short order.

MB

Moves
16 Jun 16

I do not even know these women really exist. What is your source of information?

MB

Moves
16 Jun 16

Originally posted by joe beyser
Isis is a take off of Alqaeda. Obama was instrumental in changing the name and funding them to help create instability in the middle east, when the US military refused to assist Alqaeda. Hillary assisted in funding and arming them as well. Nato is not a tool of imperialism, it is imperialism period. Saudi Arabia have been good allies to the USA as long as ...[text shortened]... sting to see what happens with them. I predict they will become allies of Russia in short order.
The Saudis sell their oil for US dollars. As long as they do that they are likely to remain allies with the USA.

K

Germany

Moves
16 Jun 16

Yes, you did. Read what you posted!
Duchess64 implied that, at least for the Yazidis, Saudi Arabia is not as bad as ISIS. You responded to this by saying Duchess64 "defended" Saudi Arabia. I then said that saying that Saudi Arabia is not as bad as ISIS is not the same as "defending" Saudi Arabia - it's merely pointing out the lesser of two evils.

MB

Moves
20 Jun 16

Duchess64 implied that, at least for the Yazidis, Saudi Arabia is not as bad as ISIS. You responded to this by saying Duchess64 "defended" Saudi Arabia. I then said that saying that Saudi Arabia is not as bad as ISIS is not the same as "defending" Saudi Arabia - it's merely pointing out the lesser of two evils.
You don't know much about Saudi Arabia. Educate yourself. Your willful ignorance is annoying.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/saudi-arabia-uncovered/

K

Germany

Moves
20 Jun 16

You don't know much about Saudi Arabia. Educate yourself. Your willful ignorance is annoying.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/saudi-arabia-uncovered/
Well, if you're really going to argue that living in Saudi Arabia (even as a non-Sunni woman) is as bad as living in ISIS territory, I just don't know what to say if I am restricted to polite conversation.

MB

Moves
24 Jun 16

Well, if you're really going to argue that living in Saudi Arabia (even as a non-Sunni woman) is as bad as living in ISIS territory, I just don't know what to say if I am restricted to polite conversation.
Prove your case. We are here to debate, not disagree without making a case.

D

Moves
24 Jun 16
1 edit