1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    02 May '14 15:39
    Not that Obama lying should surprise anyone anymore, he does it so effortlessly that any time he's talking it's safe to assume that he's lying, but revelations this week have conclusively proven that Obama's staff fabricated the "internet video" story. And oh yeah - Jay Carney threw the CIA under ghe bus. Jay Carney, the emasculated Rachel Maddow look alike who hangs Soviet propaganda posters in his kitchen, threw real men under the bus.

I'm thankful that Republicans in Congress are doing their duty in this case and not letting this go. "A couple of guys out for a walk, what does it matter?" will doom Hillary Clinton in 2016.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '14 03:10
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Not that Obama lying should surprise anyone anymore, he does it so effortlessly that any time he's talking it's safe to assume that he's lying, but revelations this week have conclusively proven that Obama's staff fabricated the "internet video" story. And oh yeah - Jay Carney threw the CIA under ghe bus. Jay Carney, the emasculated Rachel Maddow look ...[text shortened]... go. "A couple of guys out for a walk, what does it matter?" will doom Hillary Clinton in 2016.
    This will go no where, you do realize that, don't you?

Washington is a good ole boys club where what happens there stays there.

In the interim, enjoy the fake outrage by Boehner and company, as well as the feeble attempts to find the truth.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    03 May '14 03:431 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    This will go no where, you do realize that, don't you?

Washington is a good ole boys club where what happens there stays there.

In the interim, enjoy the fake outrage by Boehner and company, as well as the feeble attempts to find the truth.
    Obama could eat a live baby on TV and we'd not hear a peep from the left. They might say "Oh I don't agree with the policy but hey that George Bush sure sucked eh?" And the gutless GOP isn't much better.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '14 03:54
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Obama could eat a live baby on TV and we'd not hear a peep from the left. They might say "Oh I don't agree with the policy but hey that George Bush sure sucked eh?" And the gutless GOP isn't much better.
    The left would say that the GOP is worse is all.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 May '14 15:531 edit
    The left would say "GW made him do it. It's all GW's fault. Obama couldn't help it, he was just cleaning up GW's mess."

I agree with the idea that the Dems and Republicans are the same, so nothing will come of this.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '14 16:30
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The left would say "GW made him do it. It's all GW's fault. Obama couldn't help it, he was just cleaning up GW's mess."

I agree with the idea that the Dems and Republicans are the same, so nothing will come of this.
    I suppose it should be enough for us just to drag Obama's name through the mud so we all vote GOP I suppose.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 May '14 20:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    I suppose it should be enough for us just to drag Obama's name through the mud so we all vote GOP I suppose.
    Yeah, that's just what we need, the GOP in power. Different dog, same fleas.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 May '14 18:44
    As long as it is one that should have been aborted, it would just be making up. How about Fast and Furious?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree