1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 02:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well the U.S. has never used nuclear weapons despite having them at their disposal but this is not a great indication that it will not happen in the future.
    The world does change. Nukes in any country could be a liability to mankind in the future. I don't know of a solution though.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 02:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    The discussion was about D-Day. As you well know. To cover up your ignorance about the role of the Canadian Army on the 6th June, you cut and paste stuff about Overlord. I suppose it wa either that or admit you'd dropped a clanger.
    What I copied and pasted WAS the original post. Follow the link if you don't believe me. Anyone can.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 02:37
    Originally posted by PBE6
    We should have guessed what they were up to when they ordered 4,000,000 Holy Hand Grenades...let's hope they can't count to 3! 😀
    "One!"
    "Two!"
    "Four!"
    "Three, sah!"
    "THREE!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 02:40
    Originally posted by sh76
    What I copied and pasted WAS the original post. Follow the link if you don't believe me. Anyone can.
    The discussion was about the (then) planned celebrations of the 65th anniversary of the 4th June 1944 D-Day landings, clearly. The thread was about the contribution of the French - and, after a comment by me, the often overlooked Canadians (especially by Americans, not so much by Europeans - on those assault beaches. Read the thread.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 02:09
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Guatemala.

Those bastards cannot fool me anymore. They pretend to be 3rd world and all that, but the reality is that, underground, they're building a massive nuclear arsenal for world domination.
    i thought that was brasil.
  6. silicon valley
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 02:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    More than likely it would be other. No country wants the use of the bomb traced to them....unless they want to form a big mushroom. I forsee it being used by terrorists.
    if you leave your gun on the dresser, whose fault is it if a kid picks it up and uses it?
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 02:58
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    if you leave your gun on the dresser, whose fault is it if a kid picks it up and uses it?
    They would probably set up the stage and make it look as though it was Pakistan that left the gun on the dresser.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree