1. silicon valley
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 04:49
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7918468/North-Korean-football-team-shamed-in-six-hour-public-inquiry-over-World-Cup.html

North Korea's football team has been shamed in a six-hour public inquisition and the team's coach has been accused of "betraying" the reclusive leader's heir apparent following their failure at the World Cup, according to reports.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 05:09
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7918468/North-Korean-football-team-shamed-in-six-hour-public-inquiry-over-World-Cup.html

North Korea's football team has been shamed in a six-hour public inquisition and the team's coach has been accused of "betraying" the reclusive leader's heir apparent following their failure at the World Cup, according to reports.
    How embarrassing this is for all Obama/N.Korea supporters on this forum.
  3. silicon valley
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 05:13
    i'll say!
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 05:13
    but maybe they're not embarrassable.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 13:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yep, the commies in this forum ought to be outraged and ashamed.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 14:46
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Yep, the commies in this forum ought to be outraged and ashamed.
    Who do you think, from this online community, should be ashamed of the fact that North Korea's football team has been 'punished' for its performance at the World Cup?
  7. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 15:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Who do you think, from this online community, should be ashamed of the fact that North Korea's football team has been 'punished' for its performance at the World Cup?
    ahh,, no names please..
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 15:25
    I love the way the N Korea apologists here are so quiet whenever Dear Leader shows what his leadership is all about.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 15:27
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    I love the way the N Korea apologists here are so quiet whenever Dear Leader shows what his leadership is all about.
    The only "N Korea apologist" I can recall in recent years on this forum was Scherzo - and even that was only a seemingly one-off comment. In fact it really is no wonder that 'N Korea apologists are so quiet here'. There aren't any.
  10. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 19:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    The only "N Korea apologist" I can recall in recent years on this forum was Scherzo - and even that was only a seemingly one-off comment. In fact it really is no wonder that 'N Korea apologists are so quiet here'. There aren't any.
    I wonder what the self-proclaimed 'Godless Commie;, Redmike, thinks of his fellow commies in this case?
    This sort of action was commonplace in communist Russia under Stalin, and may be regarded as a natural concomitant of communist rule anywhere.
  11. Pepperland
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 19:14

well, its not like they don't deserve it, their playing must have been the worst in the history of the world cup, anybody who watched the portugal-n.korea game will agree with me on this.
  12. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 19:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does this have to do with Obama? You must've read a different article than the one I just did.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '10 23:36
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    I wonder what the self-proclaimed 'Godless Commie;, Redmike, thinks of his fellow commies in this case?
    This sort of action was commonplace in communist Russia under Stalin, and may be regarded as a natural concomitant of communist rule anywhere.
    I do not recall Redmike posting anything that might be described as "N Korea apologism".
  14. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    02 Aug '10 07:232 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I do not recall Redmike posting anything that might be described as "N Korea apologism".
    I expressed a wish to know what he thought about it, and did not suggest that he had previously posted on the subject. Can't you ever stick to the point?
    I am beginning to think that you are mentally handicapped.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Aug '10 08:25

Hardly much worse than what most African teams suffer when they don't do as well as expected.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree