Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    27 Jul '18 03:40
    The noose tightens:

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56305
    27 Jul '18 03:56
    https://youtu.be/2bplCvAM2Kg

    Haha
  3. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    27 Jul '18 05:39
    Cohen said he'd be willing to testify to the Mueller investigation that Trump knew of the Trump Tower meeting before it happened.

    Trump must be pooping his pants... and this is something he can't pay hookers for. Can't wait for the finale of Season Two!
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14741
    27 Jul '18 05:51
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Cohen said he'd be willing to testify to the Mueller investigation that Trump knew of the Trump Tower meeting before it happened.

    Trump must be pooping his pants... and this is something he can't pay hookers for. Can't wait for the finale of Season Two!
    So what? Building businesses in Russia is not illegal. McDonalds built lots of restaurants in Russia. Nobody is accusing them of anything nefarious. Why do people keep bringing up the Trump Tower meeting when nothing illegal took place?
    Is this merely obsession by Trump haters?
  5. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Joined
    30 Apr '17
    Moves
    3849
    27 Jul '18 05:53
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Is this merely obsession by Trump haters?
    Presumably a rhetorical question. 😉
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    27 Jul '18 06:06
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    So what? Building businesses in Russia is not illegal. McDonalds built lots of restaurants in Russia. Nobody is accusing them of anything nefarious. Why do people keep bringing up the Trump Tower meeting when nothing illegal took place?
    Is this merely obsession by Trump haters?
    I have provided you with literally dozens of links showing that the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 had nothing to do with any plans for Trump's business in Russia.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    27 Jul '18 06:13
    From the CNN article:

    Cohen alleges that he was present, along with several others, when Trump was informed of the Russians' offer by Trump Jr. By Cohen's account, Trump approved going ahead with the meeting with the Russians, according to sources.


    Where's the "no evidence of collusion" folks now?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14741
    27 Jul '18 06:20
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I have provided you with literally dozens of links showing that the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 had nothing to do with any plans for Trump's business in Russia.
    Nope. Not even one that proved that at all. Just mere allegations.
  9. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    27 Jul '18 06:33
    Originally posted by @no1marauder

    Where's the "no evidence of collusion" folks now?
    Try looking for heads in your nearest sandbox.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80056
    27 Jul '18 06:35
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Nope. Not even one that proved that at all. Just mere allegations.
    It's in the email exchange between Trump Jr. and Goldstone that lead up to the meeting. Really quite clearly.
  11. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    27 Jul '18 06:37
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    It's in the email exchange between Trump Jr. and Goldstone that lead up to the meeting. Really quite clearly.
    Fake news, fake news... La la la I can't hear you! Look, over there! E-mails!
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81360
    27 Jul '18 11:29
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    From the CNN article:

    Cohen alleges that he was present, along with several others, when Trump was informed of the Russians' offer by Trump Jr. By Cohen's account, Trump approved going ahead with the meeting with the Russians, according to sources.


    Where's the "no evidence of collusion" folks now?
    you have yet to provide any evidence
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81360
    27 Jul '18 11:30
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    The noose tightens:

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html
    even if there was collusion...what is illegal about it
    ?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14741
    27 Jul '18 11:37
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I have provided you with literally dozens of links showing that the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 had nothing to do with any plans for Trump's business in Russia.
    You mean the "lying Russian" meeting. You really should not call it the Trump Tower meeting since there were communications about building a Trump Tower in Russia.
    Even NBC news is calling it the Russian meeting to avoid confusion. You should do the same. Rudy G. is already saying Cohen has no credibility. All that pressure on Cohen makes his word meaningless. I have heard he is facing financial ruin because of Mueller. That is motive to lie.
    This is all based on a lying Russian who is attractive enough to be a model. It is harder to say no to a hottie. It was obviously an entrapment scheme. I wonder who paid that hottie to entrap Don Jr.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14741
    27 Jul '18 11:46
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    It's in the email exchange between Trump Jr. and Goldstone that lead up to the meeting. Really quite clearly.
    I read the email transcript. Don Jr. referred her to Obama.
    It is still only attempted collusion, not actual collusion and it cannot be proved that Trump knew about it, just his son.

    Reagan called Oliver North a hero afterwards. It was obvious that he approved and likely knew about the whole conspiracy. Despite Reagan condoning North's heroin dealing to arm both sides of the Iraq/Iran war during Reagan's war on drugs he got away with it. Compared to that this is small potatoes.

    Still no collusion.
Back to Top