1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 12:24
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I think the rationale is because drugs and bad hombres can come through the southern border, use of military funds is justified.

And Mexico may very well end up paying for the wall through tariffs or other punitive measures.

Hard to see how Trump keeps losing. The economy’s doing well and ISIS is not.
    One of the strength that Trump was seen to exhibit was "clearness".

If I say "pay" that means I receive something and I give the Money.
    How exactly would the calculation run about the tariff? Is there any clear Connection which enables anybody to follow the Money#s path?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 12:27
    Originally posted by @ponderable

How exactly would the calculation run about the tariff? Is there any clear Connection which enables anybody to follow the Money#s path?
    I’m sure the media, especially the financial media, can track the effects of any tariffs or other punitive measures designed to force reimbursement for the cost of the wall.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '18 14:51
    Originally posted by @ponderable

what did you do when you bought your house ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree