1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 13:00
    I don't know whether Trump was a conspiracy to elect Hillary or Hillary was sent to elect Trump.

What say you?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 15:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't know whether Trump was a conspiracy to elect Hillary or Hillary was sent to elect Trump.

What say you?
    I say that you have a desperate desire for conspiracy theories.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 16:40
    If you want a serious answer, I think Clinton just used her influence in the DNC to make sure she faced little opposition in getting the nomination. Not with threats or ludicrous trail of death-conspiracy twaddle, but simply because she knows everyone and perhaps many of them felt they owed it to her. I bet Joe Biden, and with him other more electable candidates than Clinton, will be sorely regretting not running now.
  4. RSA
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 17:05
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    If you want a serious answer, I think Clinton just used her influence in the DNC to make sure she faced little opposition in getting the nomination. Not with threats or ludicrous trail of death-conspiracy twaddle, but simply because she knows everyone and perhaps many of them felt they owed it to her. I bet Joe Biden, and with him other more electable candidates than Clinton, will be sorely regretting not running now.
    Well let this serve as a valuable lesson to the democratic party not to field a disastrous candidate again, and wake up to the fact that republican voters never change allegiance but democrats do. Maybe this happened for a reason.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree