1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 13:48
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    They may just be wanting to get back to a democracy. This is something all nations need to consider with the UN as well.
    Except their exercise in democracy will dearly cost them. I'm wondering at what level of economic pain Britain is forced to crawl back? If Brexit is a brief step to the side before the final step forward into centralized global government, then my OP forecast as this being an opportunity for Hillary may be entirely off base and this may be the last hurrah for misogynistic unreconstructed xenophobes, and you guys will have to wear the embarrassment of playing hail to the chief to an orangutan.(Cheers, John Oliver!)

Maybe before the world can settle into its final global configuration, we have to allow the despicable side of humanity its last day under the sun and have it publicly humiliated before we collectively turn our backs on it forever.

Getting to see it up close and personal in all its turgid awfulness, may be the only antidote to be inoculated against its future rise.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 11:23
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Except their exercise in democracy will dearly cost them. I'm wondering at what level of economic pain Britain is forced to crawl back? If Brexit is a brief step to the side before the final step forward into centralized global government, then my OP forecast as this being an opportunity for Hillary may be entirely off base and this may be the last hurrah fo ...[text shortened]... in all its turgid awfulness, may be the only antidote to be inoculated against its future rise.
    There are others that say that Brexit was a planned event by the globalists. It followed on the heels of the Bilderberg conference. The powers in the nations may not want to hand everything over to the EU just yet though. If popularity matters, then most people would like to be able to vote for those in control of their government.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 12:142 edits
    There are others that say that Brexit was a planned event by the globalists. It followed on the heels of the Bilderberg conference. The powers in the nations may not want to hand everything over to the EU just yet though. If popularity matters, then most people would like to be able to vote for those in control of their government.
    Which European country does not have an elected government?

Which elected government is not included in the Council of Ministers?

Which elected government does not appoint a commisioner to the Council of Ministers?

Which citizen anywhere in the EU is unable to vote for a Member of the European Parliament?

Which EU citizen is not able to secure enforcement of European laws through independent courts (more independent than the American courts are today).

Which opt out, exception, non participation or refund fails to privilige Britain's soveriegnty at the expense of the EU?

Which part of "Brexit voters have swallowed a pack of lies" is too difficult for you?

Which part of having privately owned media that systematically lie is hard to grasp?

Which promise will the Brexit camp ever deliver?
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 16:05
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Which European country does not have an elected government?

Which elected government is not included in the Council of Ministers?

Which elected government does not appoint a commisioner to the Council of Ministers?

Which citizen anywhere in the EU is unable to vote for a Member of the European Parliament?

Which EU citizen is not able to secu ...[text shortened]... a that systematically lie is hard to grasp?

Which promise will the Brexit camp ever deliver?
    It goes back to the NATO thing, European nations would be better off with a European alliance rather than a whole new government. Interesting thing is that couldn't the same thing be true of the United States where the states were not under the federal government but just had some alliance? I would have said no to that at one time, but the Federal government has taken too much power and I would rather it be put back in check or dissolved if balance can not be restored. The EU is not offering any advantages to the individual nations and has been a detriment as the US federal govt has been lately. The answer is never big government. Never ever big ineficient government. The european nations can still work together for an effective defense even if NATO was dissolved. Now that the banksters have created tension with Russia and China again, NATO is alive and doing well. Borrowing lots of worthless money which no longer gives the banksters the kick they once got during the cold war. The next war will not be for profit but for power.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 19:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    Give Hillary 8 years and there will not be anything left of the US so that you can have your NWO

Happy?

Now the question begs, should you learn to speak Russian, Chinese, or Arabic?
    I might learn portugese. I think that is what Brazil speaks isn't it?
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 23:32
    Except their exercise in democracy will dearly cost them. I'm wondering at what level of economic pain Britain is forced to crawl back? If Brexit is a brief step to the side before the final step forward into centralized global government, then my OP forecast as this being an opportunity for Hillary may be entirely off base and this may be the last hurrah fo ...[text shortened]... in all its turgid awfulness, may be the only antidote to be inoculated against its future rise.
    Just watched a vid and the whole thing could be a plan. The EU monetary policies are failing anyway but give the Britains a vote and then let it all colapse and blame the voters. They can say later that the policies would have worked except for the voters. Still a victory if this is the plan because more people see how the thing operates and want to stop it before the EU had its hands on a military. Get ready for some strange things to come worldwide not just Brittain. Could be a NWO move alright. Them pesky Russians, Chinese, and Brazilians may be able to counter it some. Of course they could be part of it too. It will be interesting to watch and participate if necessary.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 01:52
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Your faith in Clinton is touching and you are going to be betrayed. This is not something I take delight in. It is just the case. You are projecting your hopes onto Clinton in the same way so many hopes were projected onto Obama, without reality testing to see if that is what you will ever really obtain.

Sadly, in "False Choices: The Faux Feminism of ...[text shortened]... , who has been betrayed by Clinton in the past and should not be touching her with a barge pole.
    You never tire of taking the wrong side of nearly every issue. Are you a neo-liberal in disguise?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 01:57
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Haha...Hillary fully supported NAFTA!

MSNBC Clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eYJa8oqnlg

Here is another of her ON VIDEO supporting it. Fast forward to 1:18 s

https://www.facebook.com/patriotgrit/videos/205981996400812/
    So what's your point? I bet you believed in the tooth fairy when you were 3.

She's gone on record since then as being against TPP. And need I remind you that Hillary is not Bill? Too many people in this forum love to conflate the two.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 13:281 edit
    Just watched a vid and the whole thing could be a plan. The EU monetary policies are failing anyway but give the Britains a vote and then let it all colapse and blame the voters. They can say later that the policies would have worked except for the voters. Still a victory if this is the plan because more people see how the thing operates and want to stop ...[text shortened]... urse they could be part of it too. It will be interesting to watch and participate if necessary.
    My take home from the GFC and 2008, is that the global elite when they want a particular result are willing to play chicken with certain disaster in order to get it.

If globalism is to be the end result then at some point if people are not willingly running towards it, then situations/events will conspire to make the NWO the least worst option.

How did we get out of the bubble collapse that was the GFC. They printed more money. And what happened to debt? So has quantitive easing created a more stable system or one primed to collapse in order to usher in the new?

Edit:- I think you are on the money. Brexit provides a scapegoat of the people for the financial deluge that has to happen.
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 13:36
    My take home from the GFC and 2008, is that the global elite when they want a particular result are willing to play chicken with certain disaster in order to get it.

If globalism is to be the end result then at some point if people are not willingly running towards it, then situations/events will conspire to make the NWO the least worst option.

How di ...[text shortened]... tive easing created a more stable system or one primed to collapse in order to usher in the new?
    I think they keep propping the system up until they are ready to collapse it. They are counting on people begging for world government to save them. Probably some terrible things to come to grease the skids a bit.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 19:13

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 22:52
    I have been watching this and it looks like Britain had some legit issues. That was the best move ever!!
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 00:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So what's your point? I bet you believed in the tooth fairy when you were 3.

She's gone on record since then as being against TPP. And need I remind you that Hillary is not Bill? Too many people in this forum love to conflate the two.
    She very much is Bill. She was deeply implicated in his political career and for example he openly deferred to her on education, sadly for everyone involved at the receiving end. They always were a double act and still are.
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 00:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You never tire of taking the wrong side of nearly every issue. Are you a neo-liberal in disguise?
    I never tire of being perfectly consistent. The contortions required to support Hillary Clinton would cause permanent spinal injury. We have much the same problem and by no coincidence in the UK, where the Clinton's Third Way garbage was adopted in great detail by Blair, so that we not only have to get rid of the Tories (as you need to remove the Republicans) but also have to clear the stables of Blairites and New Labour (which frankly the Democrats need to do with your New Democrat inheritance from Clinton). Yes there is a risk of dividing the progressive vote, but not enough people recognise how far progressive politics has been hijacked by neoliberalism. It is a pervasive ideology on both sides of the Atlantic and doing massive damage. David Cameron, by the way, prospered by borrowing wholesale from GW Bush! If I and many others get enraged by American politics, it is because we are subjected to the same by second rate imitators
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '16 08:431 edit
    Its all very confusing. Are we saying that a rejection of the EU is a rejection of neo liberalism, banksters, globalists and the austerity they have imposed?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree