Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 02 Jan '18 23:39
  2. 03 Jan '18 14:58
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    [youtube]WKYmiWiNqOw[/youtube]
    Your boy Trump won. Time for you to stop being bitter about that uppity n####r.
  3. 03 Jan '18 15:36
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Your boy Trump won. Time for you to stop being bitter about that uppity n####r.
    oh just showing liberal hypocrisy...and having fun doing it...lol
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    04 Jan '18 06:07
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    oh just showing liberal hypocrisy...and having fun doing it...lol
    Having fun at the expense of your own ignorance because Barry happened to be reading an excerpt from his book, voicing the thoughts of a much older man?
  5. 04 Jan '18 06:20
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    [youtube]WKYmiWiNqOw[/youtube]
    +1000
  6. 04 Jan '18 12:15
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    Having fun at the expense of your own ignorance because Barry happened to be reading an excerpt from his book, voicing the thoughts of a much older man?
    6 of one, half dozen of the other.
  7. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    04 Jan '18 15:15
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    6 of one, half dozen of the other.
    Ahhh...I get ya, 50 shades of stupid....
  8. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    04 Jan '18 15:21
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    [youtube]WKYmiWiNqOw[/youtube]
    Really? Would you rather have Trump in the White House?

    -VR
  9. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    04 Jan '18 15:24 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Really? Would you rather have Trump in the White House?

    -VR
    YEAH!!!! The White House Brings you.....


    TOUR BUS PARTY!!!!!

    ....GET READY TO ...




    .....GRAB SOME PUSSY!!!!












    *** all participants @ TOUR BUS PARTY, must consume tic tacs at all times!
  10. 04 Jan '18 16:14 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Really? Would you rather have Trump in the White House?

    -VR
    NO...I don't necessarily like Trump, strike that, I think he has serious issues.. The other choice caused Trump to be elected. At any rate...the left is only hurting our country with their hate of him. He is here for at least four years, if the left keeps up with their tactics I believe he will be re-elected.

    All attacks and dirty politics...not one mention of any platform will get them beat in the long run.
  11. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    04 Jan '18 16:49
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    NO...I don't necessarily like Trump, strike that, I think he has serious issues.. The other choice caused Trump to be elected. At any rate...the left is only hurting our country with their hate of him. He is here for at least four years, if the left keeps up with their tactics I believe he will be re-elected.

    All attacks and dirty politics...not one mention of any platform will get them beat in the long run.
    I think the left are just happy to watch him self destruct at the moment. No point having good proposals and policies simply swallowed up by Trump's prime time antics. If it ever gets to the point where the media simply stops giving him all the attention he craves, then maybe, but until then, better to let him unravel at his own speed.
  12. 04 Jan '18 18:27
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    oh just showing liberal hypocrisy...and having fun doing it...lol
    What exactly is it about a liberal that makes you lose sleep at night ?

    Being a liberal has nothing to do with socialism.

    In fact I view free markets and capitalism as a form of economic liberalism.

    Is it the social aspect ?
    Please tell us what gets your shorts in such a knot.
  13. 04 Jan '18 22:21
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    What exactly is it about a liberal that makes you lose sleep at night ?

    Being a liberal has nothing to do with socialism.

    In fact I view free markets and capitalism as a form of economic liberalism.

    Is it the social aspect ?
    Please tell us what gets your shorts in such a knot.
    Not a dimes difference in the two terms. And, I sleep very well...why do you make that Up? But your lying about that does provide one instance of why I don't like liberals, they are false.