Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281453
    02 Nov '16 21:10
    We'll see what tomorow brings. Lovin it.http://regated.com/2016/11/u-s-intelligence-community-waging-coup-corrupt-clintons/
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Nov '16 21:141 edit
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    We'll see what tomorow brings. Lovin it.http://regated.com/2016/11/u-s-intelligence-community-waging-coup-corrupt-clintons/
    While this is true and areal bad idea to go after the FBI I find his claims that the Clintons engaged in sex with minors to be distasteful and without a shred of credible evidence. If you are going to make claims of that gravity then one should provide corroborative evidence and he has provided none. This in itself is enough for me to call into question the veracity of what he says elsewhere.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281453
    02 Nov '16 21:34
    Like I typed we'll see tom. If the cia is leaking the e-mails to assage? Anybody's guess. I do know Steve just put a BIG target on back. Givin the guys credentials we'll see.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    02 Nov '16 22:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    While this is true and areal bad idea to go after the FBI I find his claims that the Clintons engaged in sex with minors to be distasteful and without a shred of credible evidence. If you are going to make claims of that gravity then one should provide corroborative evidence and he has provided none. This in itself is enough for me to call into question the veracity of what he says elsewhere.
    They are going down with a bunch of Republicans too.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Nov '16 23:22
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    We'll see what tomorow brings. Lovin it.http://regated.com/2016/11/u-s-intelligence-community-waging-coup-corrupt-clintons/
    heh i was afraid clicking it would prove a waste of time.

    heh clintons belong to a ring of pedophiles. that was funny.


    btw, if you believe it, you're retarded.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    03 Nov '16 01:13
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    heh i was afraid clicking it would prove a waste of time.

    heh clintons belong to a ring of pedophiles. that was funny.


    btw, if you believe it, you're retarded.
    Keeping the insults out, what is your defense for the many flights Slick Willy had on the Lolita Express?
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281453
    03 Nov '16 01:49
    I'm independent. I hope the whole house of cards in DC and Wall Sreet colappes. I have land in the boondocks and a sailbost, Freak em all.
Back to Top