1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 12:02
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You asked what did Obama lie about. Rather than type it into a search engine you asked about it. I took the work out of it for you and there you go. No need to thank me.
    This exercise in trashing common sense to win an internet debate is sad. Clearly I wanted to know what Obama allegedly lied about in the OP, right? The way you and whodey are dodging this nicely proves the point I'm making.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 13:33
    Originally posted by vivify
    This exercise in trashing common sense to win an internet debate is sad. Clearly I wanted to know what Obama allegedly lied about in the OP, right? The way you and whodey are dodging this nicely proves the point I'm making.
    Check out the site, it covers what you want to know and more. The site words it better than I can. Of course you may be disingenuous with your line of questioning and you really do not want to know what Obama lied about.You are not doing that are you??
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 09:48
    NEWS FLASH! Politicians lie. *yawn*

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree