Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 29 Jul '10 00:44
    he's never heard of Snooki!

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/07/28/2010-07-28_present__the_view_obamas_the_charmer_but_he_has_no_idea_who_snooki_is.html
  2. 29 Jul '10 00:45
    i know some of you youngsters wouldn't remember all the hay Clinton's team made over Bush the Elder not knowing the price of milk (even after the cashier said the reporter who reported it was wrong).
  3. 29 Jul '10 00:56
    I've never heard of Snooki. Am I missing something?
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    29 Jul '10 01:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I've never heard of Snooki. Am I missing something?
    Yes. You're missing the opportunity to blame Omama for something.
  5. 29 Jul '10 01:06
    Hey "Z" please give forewarning if Joy Behar is going to pop up from the screen.
    As for out of touch, I think he proved that when he rammed a Health care Bill down, with less than 50 % of the American peoples' approval.

    He's done,,, turn out the lights, party is over.
  6. 29 Jul '10 01:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes. You're missing the opportunity to blame Omama for something.
    See post above,, I covered for him,,,
  7. 29 Jul '10 12:50 / 5 edits
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    he's never heard of Snooki!

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/07/28/2010-07-28_present__the_view_obamas_the_charmer_but_he_has_no_idea_who_snooki_is.html
    New Jersey governor Chris Christie was on Morning Joe a couple a days ago and he was denouncing the whole "Jersey Shore" cast as a bunch of embarassing people from New York that do NOT represent the state of New Jersey.

    I guess this means he's out of the running for president in 2012 or 2016?
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    29 Jul '10 14:21
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    New Jersey governor Chris Christie was on Morning Joe a couple a days ago and he was denouncing the whole "Jersey Shore" cast as a bunch of embarassing people from New York that do NOT represent the state of New Jersey.

    I guess this means he's out of the running for president in 2012 or 2016?
    Yes, I heard that; that was a great interview. He's a funny guy- by far the wittiest politician holding a major office I've ever seen.
  9. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    29 Jul '10 14:22
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Hey "Z" please give forewarning if Joy Behar is going to pop up from the screen.
    As for out of touch, I think he proved that when he rammed a Health care Bill down, with less than 50 % of the American peoples' approval.

    He's done,,, turn out the lights, party is over.
    If no bill were ever passed without 50% approval or higher, virtually nothing would ever get done.
  10. 29 Jul '10 14:27
    Originally posted by sh76
    If no bill were ever passed without 50% approval or higher, virtually nothing would ever get done.
    Many on the right would argue that's precisely their point. If nothing had ever been done, the government would still be in the pristine state that the founders created.
  11. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    29 Jul '10 14:34
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    Many on the right would argue that's precisely their point. If nothing had ever been done, the government would still be in the pristine state that the founders created.
    Like the Alien and Sedition Acts, perhaps?
  12. 29 Jul '10 17:49
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Hey "Z" please give forewarning if Joy Behar is going to pop up from the screen.
    As for out of touch, I think he proved that when he rammed a Health care Bill down, with less than 50 % of the American peoples' approval.

    He's done,,, turn out the lights, party is over.
    no popup blocker?
  13. 29 Jul '10 17:50
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    New Jersey governor Chris Christie was on Morning Joe a couple a days ago and he was denouncing the whole "Jersey Shore" cast as a bunch of embarassing people from New York that do NOT represent the state of New Jersey.

    I guess this means he's out of the running for president in 2012 or 2016?
    i saw him. he's too fat to run for president. when's the last time a fat person held the office?
  14. 29 Jul '10 22:09
    he talked about the time to stop campaigning and get some work done??? So why the appearance on THE VIEW?
    He passed on an opportunity to speak to the Boy Scouts, to go on TV with Beyhar,, now, tell me that was not a campaign appearance.
    Boy Scouts don't vote!! And the attention was far less.... what a shmuck..