1. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 17:47
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8398067.stm

Senior US government figures have rejected criticism of President Barack Obama's plan to start withdrawing troops from Afghanistan in 2011.

President Obama announced last week that the US would boost troop numbers, but start pulling out by July 2011.

State Secretary Hillary Clinton said it was not a "drop-dead deadline", while Defence Secretary Robert Gates said it was "the beginning of a process".

Mr Gates also said the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden were unknown.

He said it had been "years" since the US last had any good intelligence about his movements.

I can't help but think the Obama administration is clueless about the direction the war should take.
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 18:30
    Originally posted by generalissimo

I can't help but think the Obama administration is clueless about the direction the war should take.
    I'm pretty sure no matter what you'd think that anyway.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 18:30
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8398067.stm

[b]Senior US government figures have rejected criticism of President Barack Obama's plan to start withdrawing troops from Afghanistan in 2011.

President Obama announced last week that the US would boost troop numbers, but start pulling out by July 2011.

State Secretary Hillary Clinton sa ...[text shortened]... but think the Obama administration is clueless about the direction the war should take.
    Just like his twin "W".
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 19:03
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I'm pretty sure no matter what you'd think that anyway.
    That is irrelevant.
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 19:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just like his twin "W".
    I have to agree with you on that one.
  6. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    06 Dec '09 21:02
    That is irrelevant.
    That your criticism is completely rooted in partisanship... is irrelevant?
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    07 Dec '09 17:14
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    That your criticism is completely rooted in partisanship... is irrelevant?
    well, there is no evidence of that, and Im not an american, there's no way I could be "partisan".

And even if there was some truth to what you said, it doesn't change the fact that Obama still seems clueless about the war.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree