1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 06:40
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    He is a bumbler and a stumbler. A stutterer and a stammerer. Its a fact. GW was ridiculous too. He said some of the stupidest things. GW is history though. You all need to get over him.
    We are talking about Obama and Newt. Newt will tare him to pieces in Lincoln/Douglass style debates. Obama knows this and would never do it if Newt gets the nomination.
    I've rebutted your 1 minute worth of cropped film with 2 1/2 hours worth of unedited film proving he's an eloquent speaker.

You need to break away from the carefully selected, edited soundbites from your Conservative rags and start thinking for yourself. Just because someone like Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck grabs the back of your head and sticks something in your mouth doesn't mean you have to swallow.
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 07:39
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I've rebutted your 1 minute worth of cropped film with 2 1/2 hours worth of unedited film proving he's an eloquent speaker.

You need to break away from the carefully selected, edited soundbites from your Conservative rags and start thinking for yourself. Just because someone like Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck grabs the back of your head and sticks something in your mouth doesn't mean you have to swallow.
    Thats actually pretty funny.
  3. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:31
    Newt Gingrich couldn't win election as a dogcatcher in a no-dog town. He has already lost his so-called lead because he did the one thing that always spoils his chances, he opened his mouth and proved he is about as personally likable as a baby-rapist in general pop. Only the fake human-cardboard cutout known as Mitt made Newt seem attractive.

(Of course, Newt was only running so he could afford to buy trinkets for his gold-digging adulteress and the rubes (Republican voters) have swallowed enough of his crap so he can bankroll a tidy profit on this whole deal. Look for Sarah to make some waves in the coming months 'cause she has a taste for easy-money now.)
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 14:52
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Newt Gingrich couldn't win election as a dogcatcher in a no-dog town. He has already lost his so-called lead because he did the one thing that always spoils his chances, he opened his mouth and proved he is about as personally likable as a baby-rapist in general pop. Only the fake human-cardboard cutout known as Mitt made Newt seem attractive.

(Of c ...[text shortened]... for Sarah to make some waves in the coming months 'cause she has a taste for easy-money now.)
    Why would a no dog town be interested in hiring a dog catcher?
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 14:58
    Originally posted by sh76
    So they could claim a "created" job.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:02
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    So they could claim a "created" job.
    😀
  7. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '11 23:36
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    He is a bumbler and a stumbler. A stutterer and a stammerer. Its a fact. GW was ridiculous too. He said some of the stupidest things. GW is history though. You all need to get over him.
    We are talking about Obama and Newt. Newt will tare him to pieces in Lincoln/Douglass style debates. Obama knows this and would never do it if Newt gets the nomination.
    Newt doesn't do well under pressure. Today he told a voter that he should vote for Obama.
  8. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 03:23
    Originally posted by sh76
    Why would Freddie Mac hire Newt?

Answer: He'll do anything for easy money from government institutions. Republicans - keeping the welfare-queen tradition alive by crawling on their bellies like reptiles!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 16:09
    Newt Gingrich has failed to qualify for the primary ballot in his home state.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 17:03
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    This editorial suggests that the match-up would force debates of a more stimulating and substantive character than debates of the past. I posted a few paragraphs. You have to take the link for the rest.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/atw.php?id=630

I sincerely hope Newt Gingrich wins the Republican nomination for president: It could bring a healthy ...[text shortened]... y plan gives you free prescription drugs on weekends and holidays.”

More through the link
    It's like asking what is better for ya, is it drinking liquid draino or lye?

Hmm? I'll go with the lyers. 😛
  11. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 17:17
    Newt is just a pure politician. He could not give a rats ass about the lower and middle classes or the military. A good example: About 5 years ago the Secretary of the Air Force, I forget the general's name, went up before the appropriations committee and testified that the V-22 Osprey was a poorly designed aircraft that had an inordinate number of accidents and deaths for US servicemen and that the program was too cost prohibitive. This General went out on a limb and risked his career but it was that important to him to scrap the V22 Osprey program.

Newt was instrumental in getting the committee to not scrap the program and to continue funding for it. Why you might ask? Because all of the defense contractors working on that contract, like McDonnell Douglas and Lockheed Martin, were located in Newt's home state of Georgia. He couldn't care less about the troops dying in these V22s. In return, of course, he was promised a 6 figure a year salary as a "consultant" for those same defense contractors after he retires from government. Between that and him receiving monies from Freddie Mac, its all about using your position to make the $$ for you or your district....with him as president I could not imagine things getting any better. I say vote ALL incumbents out of office.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 17:211 edit
    Originally posted by steve645
    Newt is just a pure politician. He could not give a rats ass about the lower and middle classes or the military. A good example: About 5 years ago the Secretary of the Air Force, I forget the general's name, went up before the appropriations committee and testified that the V-22 Osprey was a poorly designed aircraft that had an inordinate number of accide ent I could not imagine things getting any better. I say vote ALL incumbents out of office.
    The Osprey is a fantastic aircraft. It is not poorly designed. However as with all VTOL airplanes, it is complex and does have many accidents. The Harrier is the same way, but the Marines love these types of aircraft anyway.
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 17:32
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The Osprey is a fantastic aircraft. It is not poorly designed. However as with all VTOL airplanes, it is complex and does have many accidents. The Harrier is the same way, but the Marines love these types of aircraft anyway.
    Ah those good ol' marines like to go with a bang! What a great bunch. Let them have their Ospreys.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 20:33
    http://www.lexingtoninstitute.org/v-22-is-the-safest-most-survivable-rotorcraft-the-marines-have?a=1&c=1171
  15. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 22:15
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.lexingtoninstitute.org/v-22-is-the-safest-most-survivable-rotorcraft-the-marines-have?a=1&c=1171
    I'm sure the 'Lexington Institute' is a completely non-biased observer that yearly releases all their sources of funding and none of them are ever from defense contractors (and Newt would never cheat on his wife.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree