1. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 11:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is it your claim that there has been less developments of useful medicines since the FDA was formed?

And is it your claim that the private section should be able to just put any drug on the market that they chose at any time without any third party testing if they desire?
    I think Wajoma's position is that companies should be able to sell arsenic as sleeping medication, and when people start dying they will just stop buying it.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 11:30
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I think Wajoma's position is that companies should be able to sell arsenic as sleeping medication, and when people start dying they will just stop buying it.
    Force, threats of force and fraud.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 11:32
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Force, threats of force and fraud.
    Derp, herp and derp and herp.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    09 Jan '14 12:061 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Is it your claim that there has been less developments of useful medicines since the FDA was formed?

That would be as ridiculous as you claiming there have been more developments of useful medicines since the FDA was formed and then trying to intimate that the former was dependent on the latter. Or trying to tie the decrease in infant mortality to some guvamint scheme or other. Or maybe that unions are resposible for better conditions.

X happens
    Y happens
    Dosen't mean X caused Y.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree