1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 May '11 21:15
    LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13549927

It has long been said that the United States and the United Kingdom share a special relationship.

"And since we also share an especially active press corps, that relationship is often analysed and over-analysed for the slightest hint of stress or strain.

"Of course, all relationships have their ups and downs. Admittedly, ours got off on the wrong foot with a small scrape about tea and taxes.

"There may have also been some hurt feelings when the White House was set on fire during the War of 1812. But fortunately, it's been smooth sailing ever since!

...your rabble-rousing colonists on the other side of the Atlantic...
  2. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    26 May '11 22:021 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    LOL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13549927

It has long been said that the United States and the United Kingdom share a special relationship.

"And since we also share an especially active press corps, that relationship is often analysed and over-analysed for the slightest hint of stress or strain.

"Of course, all relationships ing ever since!

...your rabble-rousing colonists on the other side of the Atlantic...
    Vote grabbing Chump, how long has this Muppet been at the helm? how far off is the election?....sick and tired of my country being seen as a Poodle.

All mouth and no trousers!

I also find his wife deeply annoying, even more than that bullet dodging Clinton...
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 May '11 23:04
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Vote grabbing Chump, how long has this Muppet been at the helm? how far off is the election?....sick and tired of my country being seen as a Poodle.

I also find his wife deeply annoying, even more than that bullet dodging Clinton...
    You find everyone annoying, don't you?
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    26 May '11 23:39
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    You find everyone annoying, don't you?
    To a greater extent, I suppose so, I'm just middle aged and gruppy.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    27 May '11 00:19

What are you talking about?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 May '11 00:33
    To a greater extent, I suppose so, I'm just middle aged and gruppy.
    Good. That means you're an honest man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree