1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 15:24
    Obama’s ‘Midnight Litigation’ Against US Business

This madman is a hero of the angry libtards...He wants to burn the world down because he now has to pay for his own vacations.

"It has come to our attention that a number of departments and independent agencies are working furiously behind closed doors to bring significant, legally tenuous litigation against American business interests before Jan. 20, 2017. Doing so will saddle the Trump administration with having to litigate cases based on job-crushing liberal legal theories."

"The lame-duck Obama administration has launched a mad scramble to throw up as many hurdles, and to plant as many last-minute landmines as possible against the new American president. In his final days of office, Barack Obama has initiated a major flurry of new executive orders, directives, and regulations, thousands of them, that he is piling into the federal books."

http://dailysignal.com/2016/12/30/conservative-groups-warn-of-obamas-midnight-litigation-against-us-business/
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 17:07
    Obama spending another $300 million in Kenya

http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/obama-spending-another-300-million-in/
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter

This madman is a hero of the angry libtards...He wants to burn the world down because he now has to pay for his own vacations.

"It has come to our attention that a number of departments and independent agencies are working furiously behind closed doors to bring significant, legally tenuous litigatio ...[text shortened]... ignal.com/2016/12/30/conservative-groups-warn-of-obamas-midnight-litigation-against-us-business/
    Obama is still President and he and his executive agencies should continue to do their job even if Trump supporters and the right wing blogosphere disapprove of it. Most Americans continue to approve of the way Obama is doing his job: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 17:57
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Obama is still President and he and his executive agencies should continue to do their job even if Trump supporters and the right wing blogosphere disapprove of it. Most Americans continue to approve of the way Obama is doing his job: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html
    "Most Americans " haven't read what he is currently doing....
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 18:542 edits

"It has come to our attention that a number of departments and independent agencies are working furiously behind closed doors to bring significant, legally tenuous litigatio ...[text shortened]... ignal.com/2016/12/30/conservative-groups-warn-of-obamas-midnight-litigation-against-us-business/
    This is garbage! We've been hearing propaganda from the right wing for 8 years. If Obama is such a disaster for American business, why is the NYSE, S&P 500 and NASDAQ at or near all time highs? Why is the unemployment rate lower than when Obama took office?? and what did our Christian pure, God fearing GW Bush do for the American economy? (besides give us the great recession??)
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 19:042 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    This is garbage! We've been hearing propaganda from the right wing for 8 years. If Obama is such a disaster for American business, why is the NYSE, S&P 500 and NASDAQ at or near all time highs? Why is the unemployment rate lower than when Obama took office?? and what did our Christian pure, God fearing GW Bush do for the American economy? (besides give us the great recession??)
    It's really simple.

If any of this were true, it'd be in The Daily Signal.

It's not in The Daily Signal, therefore it can't be true.

It's just basic logic.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 19:09
    I would say they have great expectations in a Trump Presidency.
  8. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    02 Jan '17 23:401 edit
    I would say they have great expectations in a Trump Presidency.
    Let's not forget all the fiat money printed in the last eight yrs. and where it goes and the Feds keeping the interest rates artificially low. No inflation my arse. Been grocery shopping lately? And jobs created? Yeah, if you want to work 2 jobs part time, (Thanks Obamacare) one at Taco Bell and one at MickyDees. Lets not forget how racial division has spiraled out of control, the Arab Sring, (the freakin middle east is at it's worst in a long time)I can go on and on. Yes O's done a fine job w / pen and phone. 10 T more in debt, 85 M of tax money for his vacations. MO's fat arse eating caviar while for the peasants school kids to eat slop. Let em eat cake comes to mind. I liked the end of that story tho. Arrgh.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 01:013 edits
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Let's not forget all the fiat money printed in the last eight yrs. and where it goes and the Feds keeping the interest rates artificially low. No inflation my arse. Been grocery shopping lately? And jobs created? Yeah, if you want to work 2 jobs part time, (Thanks Obamacare) one at Taco Bell and one at MickyDees. Lets not forget how racial division has sp ...[text shortened]... chool kids to eat slop. Let em eat cake comes to mind. I liked the end of that story tho. Arrgh.
    You think Obama was bad for the economy? Buckle up buttercup! January 20th is right around the corner. You haven't seen bad yet!! 😲
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 04:47
    You think Obama was bad for the economy? Buckle up buttercup! January 20th is right around the corner. You haven't seen bad yet!! 😲
    I think you will be in for a surprise and will eat those words😲
  11. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 05:04
    Fu buddy boy. We have 3 BIG jobs starting as I type and one right behind them. I can gross a easy half million in the next 3 yrs. I'm laughing at you all the way to the bank.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 07:57
    Fu buddy boy. We have 3 BIG jobs starting as I type and one right behind them. I can gross a easy half million in the next 3 yrs. I'm laughing at you all the way to the bank.
    If you're grossing half a million in the next 3 years, then you're part of the problem. You're in the top 10%. Like you really understand the 'little guy'.

If you're in the top 10%, then sure, Trump's your guy. No surprise there. But you're still gonna get screwed compared to the top 1%. The gravy train is for them, you're just a parasite on the side gathering up what they spill. Meanwhile, the bottom 50% is going to feel the pain, and I hope to God they remember that pain and where it came from come Nov. 2020.
  13. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 08:02
    Let's not forget all the fiat money printed in the last eight yrs. and where it goes and the Feds keeping the interest rates artificially low.
    What is a "natural" interest rate?
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 14:08

oh you mean like the defeated republicans are doing in north carolina?

anyway, how about you post something concrete instead of conservative talking points. "job crushing liberal legal theories", pff.
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    03 Jan '17 14:36
    "Most Americans " haven't read what he is currently doing....
    Its funny how they were informed enough to vote Trump in but have now apparently become totally incompetent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree